BY CHROMASILK VIVIDS

• Do you ever put professional hair color brands in your Vo...1 Answers
  • I love dying my hair different colors so I was thinking o...1 Answers
Esther K.
Burbank, CA
I had my hair bleached and dyed blue in a salon, but the colour was starting to fade and I did not want to pay to have it professionally dyed again. I looked online and people recommended buying a tube of Pravana Vivids, mixing it with conditioner, and using it in the shower to colour one's hair. And you know what? It works! The colour does not last as long as the salon dye, since I am only mixing a bit of it with my conditioner, but it makes my hair look vibrant blue again and I love it! Because I am not great at doing this myself, I do often get the blue on my hands, my forehead, etc... but it washes out of my skin fairly quickly and I just bleach my shower down when I'm done to get rid of any potential stains. This tube is easy to use, the colour looks great, and I would definitely recommend for anyone looking to have vibrant blue hair colour! And it's so reasonably priced too!
Cintia C.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this dye, I have tried many blues to get my desired blue and for me this is the best! It is the longest lasting semi permanent dye ! Very easy to use and not expensive for $10. When I had over the shoulder length hair I only needed one , now I use to because I have a lot of hair and just like a full coverage. Highly recommend! PRAVANA ChromaSilk Vivids Creme Hair Color with Silk & Keratin Protein (BLUE)3 fl oz
Rosi P.
Melrose Park, IL
I recently went from red to blue and pravana is by far my favorite hair color brand! This is my second time going blue and using this brand. The pigment is amazing and it lasts a really long time in my hair (also because i wash it twice a week) i recommend this brand all the time and use it on my sisters when they want to go a "crazy" color like me lol
Lisa R.
I'm still brand new as I literally just used this for the first time today.  The color is exactly as I expected it, it was very easy to use (though it's always easier with extra hands that I never seem to have...lol.)  I'm quite satisfied so far.  :)  If my thoughts change as time passes with this color, I'll review again.  :)
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I actually use a mixture of this and pulp riot when I color my hair. The color is very vivid and doesn’t fade easily. I usually lighten with a 20 developer then put this in. It’s very true to the color it’s supposed to be.
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
I bleached my virgin hair and used this brand to color it, I was able to let it fade out for two months and loved all the shades I experienced. My hair remained shiny and bright the color just got more pastel. Could not have been happier. I mixed a purple blue and some green. I ended with a pastel blue color. First picture is day 1, the second is two months later (I have blue eyeliner in my brows and matte blue lipstick on I grew to love matching my makeup to my crazy hair.)
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
This shade is so beautiful. It was used as the base color for my last hair color treatment. It's so pretty and lasted very well since I did as my stylist told me to to care for it.
Monica C.
Vallejo, CA
This is my favorite of favorites when it comes to haircolor.  I swing by the local beauty school and have my hair bleached.  Then off to home and the beau for color application.   This is the smoothest feel and a very lasting color.   It fades to a silver but the fade takes awhile.  I am currently using the blue.  Use a cleansing conditioner for a longer lasting color.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I mix about a tube of Blue, half a tube of Green, and a dot of Black to make my perfect hair color that lasts for months. I've never used a dye that lasts so long! It doesn't smell super chemically and leaves my hair super soft. 110% recommend.
claudia j.
Providence, RI
I did my best to dye my hair with this product but its results fell flat for me: it gave me a weird streaky highlighty effect and did not last longer than a week and a half. I will not be using this product again, and i will discourage friends from trying this brand. I like the Arctic Fox brand far more for artificially colored hair.
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
How long does this color last and is it vibrant?
Addis C.
Hamilton, OH
I love dying my hair different colors so I was thinking of trying this color blue. How long does this brand usually last in the hair?
Ekaterina S.
spring valley, CA
Do you ever put professional hair color brands in your VoxBoxes? Thank you in advance.