PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS

by Pravana

The ChromaSilk VIVIDS collection is semi-permanent, non-oxidative hair color that is designedto be used without developer.

I am thinking of coloring my own hair and want a eggplant purple in it? What level do I need to lift my hair to?
Has anyone tried mixing [brand:pravana-chromasilk-vivids] with conditioner? If so, did it deposit some color if used this way?
Does anyone else LOVE [product:pravana-chromasilk-vivids-violet] hair color as much as I do?
Start your review of PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS!
Salisbury
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Alexis W.
Review for: Violet
LOVE! So much pigment and it last longer than most other vivid while still being bright. Been using all colors for 5 years.
Gladstone, MI
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Mavis D.
Pravana colors are so vibrant and amazing! Im in love with them. My hairstylist always uses these!
Oklahoma City, OK
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Kort-nee J.
Pravana has been my favorite line for bright colors for a long time after my best friend had me dye her hair with them. When I decided to go green with my hair, Pravana was naturally my first choice. Holy. Crap. It is BRIGHT GREEN! Even though I was going for Legendary Super Sayian hair, I was not expecting it to be that bright. To say I love it is an understatement. It’s UV reactive, so my hair glows under my blue curtain lights. I actually didn’t have high hopes at all for the UV reaction. That was quite the surprise!
Flint, MI
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Joy P.
Beautiful vivid colors that can be mixed with other colors or used alone. Applied directly to hair, no developer needed. The only thing I don’t like is that you must be a level 7 to get the true color ( which is the norm) and can be damaging.
Mulberry, FL
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: Adore Cosmetics
Love love love!!!!!! 🥰😍♥️ Bought about 5 tubes and will continue to use this color until I’m ready for another change up!!! My absolute favorite!!
Slaughter, LA
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Tiffany L.
Review for: Violet
I absolutely love this color. It's what I use in my hair. it lasts forever and is super bright when prelifted to at least a level 8. Pravana is my go to for fashion colors.
Saint Joseph, MO
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Kalsie M.
Love how vibrant the vivids line is!! One thing to remember is rinse each individual color out separately in COLD WATER! This prevent the colors from bleeding onto one another and helps lock the color in place!! I have used Vivids for 9 years and will continue to use them! PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS
Merrillville, IN
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Kara K.
Pravana is the holy grail dye, as in this stuff would dye God herself. Seriously this works better than Manic Panic, Artic Fox, Punky Color, Ion, and all the other dyes I've tried. It's super powerfully pigmented and will last months. #pravana #purplehair #hairdye
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by CaliRaiderette M.
Purchased at: Planet Beauty
I tried this in pink (which looks purple) and neon pink. I had high hopes. But the color wasn't as bright as I hoped and the color didn't take as well to my freshly bleached hair as other brands with semi permanent pinks like arctic fox and wella paints. Also the selection of color was limited, at least at the store I went to. They had neon pink, regular pink, and a rose gold but nothing bright like a magenta. Probably would not go with this brand again. However this dye, like other semi permanents, is around $10 and won't damage your hair.
N Las Vegas, NV
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Jacqueline D.
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Jacqueline D.
Review for: Violet
I ha e dyed my hair many many times and havent really found my purple. My nail tech recommended I use Pravana or Joico to achieve what I have been looking for. I mixed violet and another purple (not going to tell my mixture) to create what is shown in the photo. My natural hair is a dark brown almost black at the roots and this purple held through the top
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fort Wayne, IN
il y a 8 mois
Has anyone tried mixing pravana chromasilk vivids with conditioner? If so, did it deposit some color if used this way?
desiree T. il y a 7 mois
Yes just a squirt of conditioner! Works just fine!
Pomona, CA
il y a un an
Tara G. il y a 10 mois
Me! They last a great amount if time.
Milner , GA
il y a un an
Have you tried the PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS ? I love this hair line! They are very vibrant and true to their colors. They last about as long as a demi permanent color as long as you use color safe shampoo and conditioner!
Sara M. il y a 10 mois
I'm am certified to color hair through pravana. They are absolutely wonderful and so easy to use! You honestly don't even have to be a professional to use their vivids line!