PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS

by Pravana

The ChromaSilk VIVIDS collection is semi-permanent, non-oxidative hair color that is designedto be used without developer.

I am thinking of coloring my own hair and want a eggplant purple in it? What level do I need to lift my hair to?
Has anyone tried mixing [brand:pravana-chromasilk-vivids] with conditioner? If so, did it deposit some color if used this way?
Does anyone else LOVE [product:pravana-chromasilk-vivids-violet] hair color as much as I do?
Start your review of PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS!
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Julia N.
My hair dresser used a mix of these products to create such a fun and vibrant pink hair look! I love how intense and rich the colour looks on my hair. I would highly recommend this to someone who wants that pop of colour.
Flatbush
Review for: Red
Thoroughly disappointed!!! Had such high expectations for this product too and was let down.... I had this color put on professionally and it turned my hair into a bland and complete waxy, heavy, dull mess. I now have to have my hair stripped and hopefully get back to my old red color. My hair feels horrible. The only plus to this product was the whole non-bleeding part is true.
Winnipeg , MB
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Skully S.
Best colour ever! Super bright but fades out nicely so you don’t need to use a bunch of damaging bleach to get it out of your hair when you want to switch up the colour. You can’t usually get 2 for 1 deals at Sally’s Beauty. 10/10 Highly recommend.
Kingston , ON
I struggled to find the best way to give my clients the bright beautiful alternative colour they wanted without all the chemicals. Well I've found it now. Pravana is amazing. The colour lasts and is very easy to use for touch ups on your own. I have tried the vivids neons and pastels and I have completely fallen in love. With no need for developer it's a much cheaper way to get that bright beautiful colour you've always wanted.
Lakeland, FL
Love! Love! Love!! I've been using Pravana Vivids for the last 6+ years on and off and it's one of the best products I've used! I find the older formula deposits more and lasts longer but the new formula is great too! I've tried every vivid colour they've got on the market and all are wonderful. Sometimes I switch to another brand randomly but I always find myself going back to Pravana.
Thunder Bay, ON
I love how vivid and bright the colours are , I use some of these colours on my practice mannequins and the colours stay on pretty well even with all the abuse my mannequins take.
Keewatin, ON
While these colors do last a long time, I find they permanently stain the hair and the color takes a few bleaches to lift, so if you tend to change your color often I wouldn't suggest using these.
Absolutely love pravana. The colour range is fantastic and the colours are very long lasting.
Vancouver , BC
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Maria M.
Review for: Violet
I dye my hair with this and the color result was so amazing I buy in amazon it was the best seller one I buy it again and again and again
Vancouver
Very pigmented direct dye. I got a pastel pink tube, and it still showed up wonderfully on bleached hair, and the fading is quite nice, and it conditions your hair too. it spreads very well and doesn't fade as fast as manic panic of ion color brilliance would fade on my hair.would buy again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fort Wayne, IN
il y a 8 mois
Has anyone tried mixing pravana chromasilk vivids with conditioner? If so, did it deposit some color if used this way?
desiree T. il y a 7 mois
Yes just a squirt of conditioner! Works just fine!
Pomona, CA
il y a un an
Tara G. il y a 10 mois
Me! They last a great amount if time.
Milner , GA
il y a un an
Have you tried the PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS ? I love this hair line! They are very vibrant and true to their colors. They last about as long as a demi permanent color as long as you use color safe shampoo and conditioner!
Sara M. il y a 10 mois
I'm am certified to color hair through pravana. They are absolutely wonderful and so easy to use! You honestly don't even have to be a professional to use their vivids line!