PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS

The ChromaSilk VIVIDS collection is semi-permanent, non-oxidative hair color that is designedto be used without developer.

I am thinking of coloring my own hair and want a eggplant purple in it? What level do I need to lift my hair to?
Has anyone tried mixing [brand:pravana-chromasilk-vivids] with conditioner? If so, did it deposit some color if used this way?
Does anyone else LOVE [product:pravana-chromasilk-vivids-violet] hair color as much as I do?
Start your review of PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS!
Lisa B.
Portland, OR
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Lisa B.
Review for: Violet
I've been dyeing my hair probably longer than you've been alive. Hehe. That said, I've tried literally everything, and I can tell you that I always go back to Pravana for bright, semi-permanent color. It lasts a loooong time, can stain almost everything, but again, it lasts a long time and the colors are true to the tube. Keep the color wheel handy because it all depends on how you mix the color with your existing hair color and if it's pre-lightened, which is recommended. I'm usually in the blue ranges when it comes to hair color but will occasionally get out of my comfort zone and do a green or a purple like this one. To get around some of the staining, I make a custom color conditioner with 2/3rds conditioner to 1/3 of Pravana. I like to use a lighter, color safe conditioner and I use it every third shampoo. This will help the color last even longer even between the time I need to re-bleach my roots. I've got an esthetician license and I get mine that way, but I've seen it on Amazon. Read all the reviews though and use the Fakespot browser extension to check review legitimacy. I've read that they might be selling fake product, so buyer beware.
Jessica L.
Rustburg, VA
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Jessica L.
My hair stylist uses this brand and the color payoff is amazing!! The color last for awhile and is bold and bright. The color leaves my hair feeling healthy and I get so many compliments on it! If you love color I would recommend this brand! I will definitely keep using this!
Mavis D.
Gladstone, MI
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Mavis D.
Pravana colors are so vibrant and amazing! Im in love with them. My hairstylist always uses these!
Alexis W.
Salisbury
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Alexis W.
Review for: Violet
LOVE! So much pigment and it last longer than most other vivid while still being bright. Been using all colors for 5 years.
Kort-nee J.
Oklahoma City, OK
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Kort-nee J.
Pravana has been my favorite line for bright colors for a long time after my best friend had me dye her hair with them. When I decided to go green with my hair, Pravana was naturally my first choice. Holy. Crap. It is BRIGHT GREEN! Even though I was going for Legendary Super Sayian hair, I was not expecting it to be that bright. To say I love it is an understatement. It’s UV reactive, so my hair glows under my blue curtain lights. I actually didn’t have high hopes at all for the UV reaction. That was quite the surprise!
Nina H.
Oklahoma City, OK
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Nina H.
Keeps my hair color looking vibrant and fresh for a long time without damaging my hair. It’s gentle on hair but gives intense color payoff!
Kate K.
Taylorsville, UT
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Kate K.
[product:pravana-chromasilk-vivids-creme-hair-color-with-silk-&-keratin-protein-blue-by-pravana-[beauty] Pravana Chroma Silk Vivids Hair color ( Wild Orchid ) 3 Oz I loved having this color but I will say like most fashion colors it faded quickly. It goes on beautifully.
Joy P.
Flint, MI
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Joy P.
Beautiful vivid colors that can be mixed with other colors or used alone. Applied directly to hair, no developer needed. The only thing I don’t like is that you must be a level 7 to get the true color ( which is the norm) and can be damaging.
Suzanne H.
CORAL SPRINGS, FL
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Suzanne H.
Review for: Magenta
Finally I did it ! I have magenta pink hair ! Trusted my long time stylist. She had to bleach my hair tips first. Once the pink magenta was painted on my ends the excitement built ! I couldn’t be happier with the end result. Color lasted for weeks using very little products with alcohol.
Jessica W.
Mulberry, FL
PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: Adore Cosmetics
Love love love!!!!!! 🥰😍♥️ Bought about 5 tubes and will continue to use this color until I’m ready for another change up!!! My absolute favorite!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elaina R.
Fort Wayne, IN
il y a 9 mois
Has anyone tried mixing pravana chromasilk vivids with conditioner? If so, did it deposit some color if used this way?
desiree T. il y a 8 mois
Yes just a squirt of conditioner! Works just fine!
Winndee W.
Pomona, CA
il y a un an
Tara G. il y a un an
Me! They last a great amount if time.
Hannah T.
Milner , GA
il y a un an
Have you tried the PRAVANA ChromaSilk VIVIDS ? I love this hair line! They are very vibrant and true to their colors. They last about as long as a demi permanent color as long as you use color safe shampoo and conditioner!
Sara M. il y a un an
I'm am certified to color hair through pravana. They are absolutely wonderful and so easy to use! You honestly don't even have to be a professional to use their vivids line!