BY PRAVANA

Pravana ChromaSilk Neons

Start your review of Pravana ChromaSilk Neons!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Trisha J.
Eau Claire, WI
I’m obsessed with these colors!! I have the neon green on my own head and I love it. It’s so vibrant and beautiful and pigmented after many many washes. Pravana ChromaSilk VividsPravana ChromaSilk Neons
Karen T.
Davis, CA
yeesss this product really makes my hair so bright I love it! I got the neon yellow and it has a bit of a green tint to it. To keep the color vibrant I mixed the whole tube with some sulfate free conditioner, and whenever I shower I re-apply the color and vua la! good as new! <3 I'll definitely be trying the other colors from this line sometime!
Kristen H.
Sacramento, CA
Super fun colors. Great pigmentation, the color you see on the swatch is what it is. Pravana has so many colors to choose from you won’t feel overwhelmed just fall in love with the selection of colors!
Alex S.
The Pravana Vivid Neons are nice, they aren't as vibrant as I would have imagined and the colors didn't shine as bright under black light as they were advertised to but there could have been many factors that affected that like if my hair wasn't light enough. Either way, they're the only neons I've seen out on the market so until another line makes neons there isn't much competition.
Cora V.
Great brand, the neon collection is bright but not fully neon. I mostly use this on extensions for people who dont want to commit to the colour but want some POW in their life.
Krista M.
Anthony
Pravana neon green is one of my favorite hair colors to use in my hair. To use this product you have to have a level 10 blonde in your hair, I usually tend to mix it with a darker green or a teal color just a bit and it comes out beautiful.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Neon green is hands down the best neon Green Party color on the market. It lasts forever in the hair! It can be used alone or mixed with another color to create a custom tone. I love it on a whole head or as an accent piece!
🐀Trash R.
I use a mixture of neon yellow and neon green and it has been my signature color for years now. I can go three to four months between touch ups because of how long lasting this is!
Larissa O.
Burr Ridge, IL
Okay so i love how the color first turned out. I got this done at a salon so idk if it’s the brand but rather than the person doing it cause my color only lasted a week. I followed all the care directions so i think something went wrong with the person applying cause she was rushing cause they were closing. But i loved the color. I did the neon pink
Victoria W.
Plymouth, MN
Agh! As much as I only want to give 4 stars, due to the colour not lasting very long in my hair, the brightness and excellent pigmentation were ALL worth it! For the several days it stayed in my hair, I got some excellent pictures out of it, so it was worth it! Would do it again!
Cassandra F.
DECATUR, AL
If I wanted to take my neon yellow and make it a pravana purple... how would I go about it? Just color over it? Or use a color remover?
Maria D.
Des Plaines , IL
So how true to color are these products? About on average how long would you guys say it takes before you need to refresh your color? Would you all recommend it and why?