Pravana ChromaSilk Creme Hair Color with Silk & Keratin Protein Hair Coloring Products uploaded by Courtney G.Pravana ChromaSilk Creme Hair Color with Silk & Keratin Protein Hair Coloring Products uploaded by Sandy C.Pravana ChromaSilk Creme Hair Color with Silk & Keratin Protein Hair Coloring Products uploaded by Sarah F.

BY PRAVANA

Anissa W.
Pravana has been my go to hair color brand for 7 years. The colors are always extremely accurate and as vivid/opaque as you could get. It golds to all hair types so well and lasts a super long time for being a semi. I tell everyone who compliments my color(s) that I swear by pravana.
Lena C.
Lutz, FL
This product is a wonderful professional hair color. The line is very thorough with its options and tonal selections. I love to use this product to help balance roots and tone high lights. Overall a wonderful color that won’t destroy your hair if used correctly by a professional.
Annalynn K.
This color line is true to its color. It does run dark tho. Most the time I do look at the color book to make sure. If your hair is a natural level 5 please use one or two shades lighter because it will match. Leave it on for at least 45 minutes. Hope this helps you out 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼💕
Gizelle R.
Orlando, FL
Pravana chroma silk colors are a good color line. It’s fairly easy to formulate using their colors. The pigment isn’t very vibrant on some of the colors like red or mahogany. Overall, it’s ok.
Erika V.
Easy to formulate lots of shades gentle on hair not super damaging and I’ve always been satisfied with the colors. Used to break my base color and can hilight over top. Over all satisfied with the line.
Sara B.
Cullman, AL
I love love this hair color! It gives you the best shine and long lasting color! It would cover any gray you might have. It is above several of its alternatives because of the intense shine that it gives!
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Pravana is one of my favorite lines because their colors are so highly pigmented that i feel confident that color will last longer. Also, i love that their tones tend to be cooler than they are warm.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
My sister is a cosmetologist and through her I have come to love Pravana! I have also learned how to mix and apply this professional grade product personally. And my boyfriend loves that about me. He is very insecure about his grey hairs so after every haircut he gets he always has me color and retouch his regrowth for him. Needless to say he also now loves pravana as well.
Rosa M.
Los Angeles , CA
Their level 4’s and 5’s always fade out very coppery even when using ashy undertones. However the immediately result is amazing, lasts a long time before going coppery. So once you start to see the coppery undertone start popping up it’s already time to refresh your color!
Madison L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I’m a cosmetologist and I love this color line! Their reds are my favorite! It was a little tricky to get the hang of at first but after I took a class it was so simple! I would highly recommend this color line, especially if you’re looking for a red.
Megan M.
Fort Mohave, AZ
I was wondering if anyone has tried the new pravana color lush demi permanent gloss? How does it compare to shades eq?