PRAVANA ChromaSilk Creme Hair Color with Silk & Keratin Protein, 903 Ultra Light Golden Blonde []

BY PRAVANA

Alexis M.
I normally like this product but I just bought silver and it did not look at all like silver, it was more blue. Also the packing is hard to squeeze every last drop out of because it is so stiff. PRAVANA ChromaSilk Vivids Creme Hair Color with Silk & Keratin Protein
Hannah P.
Farmington, UT
I love the creaminess of this color. It's easy to apply. The price point is awesome, and you can use as Demi or permanent. I feel like it stains skin more than other color I've used, so I just have to be a bit more careful. The color is rich and amazing.
Ana🌙Amaral A.
Morgan Hill
I use this in my Salon. It’s so true to color and the reds are so vibrant because of the silk and keratin proteins it’s also a treatment! Your hair will feel so manageable weeks after.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
Pravana is my absolute favourite hair colour line on the market. I wish more people knew about it and that every salon used it. It is truly remarkable product. And the pigmentation is always so rich and vibrant. Even the lightening products are amazing. I <3 you Pravana!
Kaitlyn L.
I am a certified master colorist through Pravana and I love this color line. It pulls very true to swatch, it is vegan, gluten free, cruelty free.
Madeline B.
Franklinton
This is major color line I use at salon I work for... it’s my favorite the colors are pretty and long lasting. It also makes hair shiny...
Marayah P.
Palos Hills
Very nice and creamy. Love using it on clients ! Color turns out amazing and it lasts long. I love the texture of the cream
Cora V.
My second favorite brand for permanent/semi-permanent/ demi-permanent hair colour. Great color collection good price.
Shelbie A.
Dayton, TX
Best color to use in my opinion, easy to weight out and apply. Doesn’t fade fast and easy to keep up with.
Alicia E.
I love this brand. I go to Ulta and they swear by all their products. I am never disappointed with this
Layne B.
McSherrystown, PA
How well does this lift? What developer level should I use if I have dark blonde and want to lift to light blonde?