PRAVANA ChromaSilk 7

by Pravana

The Intense Ash family has a cool double green base with 200% cool green tonal value.

If you have medium brown hair, what was your result and experience with using 7.45?
Can you put the color 7.22 intense beige blonde on top of dark brown dyed hair?
Has anyone tried this in the black? What do you think? Any suggestions or reccomendations?
Start your review of PRAVANA ChromaSilk 7!
Anissa W.
Review for: 7.11 Intense Ash Blonde
Pravana has been my go to hair color brand for 7 years. The colors are always extremely accurate and as vivid/opaque as you could get. It golds to all hair types so well and lasts a super long time for being a semi. I tell everyone who compliments my color(s) that I swear by pravana.
Amber S.
Roebuck, SC
Review for: 7.11 Intense Ash Blonde
I used to dye my hair at home. I would use salon quality products that I’d buy from Sally’s. But since I’ve been going to the salon the color lasts much longer and doesn’t fade as much. Pravana is what they use and it’s the best!
Luz Erenia D.
Los Angeles (LA)
PRAVANA ChromaSilk 7 uploaded by Luz Erenia D.
Very good and durable. Recommend this product. I’m a hairstylist and use this brand in my clients.
Alisa B.
Review for: 7.11 Intense Ash Blonde
I had to go for salon dye to color the greys in my hair, this color holds and there are a lot of choices. Use 20 volume and heat, leave in 45 ish minutes.
Maddison G.
Jacksonville, FL
Love Pravana color! It’s 2:1 formula makes the tube last so long and they have a ton of tones and colors to choose from. I used Pravana when working in the salon and now I use it on myself and family. Love the staying power and shine as well.
Elaine D.
Clermont, FL
PRAVANA ChromaSilk 7 uploaded by Elaine D.
Best hair coloring I have used. I have colored my hair chocolate brown, red, ginger and now blonde. Since it has keratin brings shine to your hair and your hair looks healthy! currently my colors are 9N and beige, with 20 volume.[product:pravana-chromasilk-creme-hair-color-with-silk-&-keratin-protein-hair-coloring-products]
ᎶᎯℬℛℐℰℒℒℰ Ꮆ.
I have used this a couple times and I love how much color it deposits onto my hair, it also lasts a while. I’ve been using pravana colors a lot and I really love how they all turned out. I’ll most definitely be purchasing more!!!
Leina'ala S.
Portland, OR
PRAVANA ChromaSilk 7 uploaded by Leina'ala S.
I love Pravana. It is rich in color. I use it when I want to go lighter. The color didn’t show as I wanted but it’s my hair. I think it does the best in gray coverage. I am satisfied with Pravana.
Karli T.
Maryville , TN
PRAVANA ChromaSilk 7 uploaded by Karli T.
Love love love the color outcome of this, I was a level 8 /blonde prior and this took me to a gorgeous natural ginger
Ashley S.
Weatherford, TX
Review for: 7.11 Intense Ash Blonde
One of my favorite brands for coloring hair! It doesn’t fade fast and the colors are always so rich.