PRAVANA ChromaSilk 6

by Pravana

The Ash family has a cool green base with 100% cool green tonal value.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PRAVANA ChromaSilk 6!
Woodward, OK
PRAVANA ChromaSilk 6 uploaded by Kristina B.
MY FAVORITE COLOR BRAND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD 💖♥️💖♥️ I use this color brand with every color that steps into my chair!
Pravana color works well enough. Grey coverage can be great, or hit or miss. You definitely HAVE TO process the full amount of time.
Gorgeous color — full dimension, although it does run slightly warm IMO. This adds to the beauty but I also like to include an ash when I mix. I use the Pravana shadow ash to dial down the warmth. My hair is naturally warm toned so this helps. I also use a no lift developer on my level 7 natural hair.

Looking for your answer?