Hair CareHair Colorvidimear
Pravana Chroma Silk Vivids Hair color ( Wild Orchid ) 3 Oz

Pravana Chroma Silk Vivids Hair color ( Wild Orchid ) 3 Oz

by vidimear

ChromaSilk VIVIDS are professionals’ and celebrity colorists’ choice for vibrant, creative colors. Winning the Stylist Choice Award for Favorite Creative Color for the 4th year in a row, it is clear that ChromaSilk VIVIDS is best, creative color with the longest-lasting, bright hair colors.

Long Lasting Vibrant colors.; Paraben-Free.; Zero Phthalates.; No animal testing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pravana Chroma Silk Vivids Hair color ( Wild Orchid ) 3 Oz!
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Pravana Chroma Silk Vivids Hair color ( Wild Orchid ) 3 Oz uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this color on Amazon after seeing a picture on Pinterest. I absolutely love this color. My hair is naturally dark brown with reddish highlights so I had to have it lightened first to take the color but I am super happy with how it turned out.
Therezia E.
Leamington, ON
Pravana Chroma Silk Vivids Hair color ( Wild Orchid ) 3 Oz uploaded by Therezia E.
Cant say how much I’m in love with these vivid colors from pravana vivids ❤️💜💗 it’s truly the best colors to upkeep my red hair all through out the year without damaging it ..

Looking for your answer?