Pranqster Golden Ale 4 12oz. Pranqster Golden Ale 4- 12oz.

BY PRANQSTER GOLDEN ALE 4 12OZ.

kristi w.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My new favorite beer, one bottle has 7% alcohol (pretty crazy), and it tastes amazing. I'm picky when it comes to beers because I don't like things that are too strong or like an IPA and based on the color of this that's what I thought it would be like. I was very pleasantly surprised
Bethany T.
Severn, MD
I'm not a big drinker myself. Alcohol has a lot of calories. If I'm fat let it be because of good tasting food not because of alcohol. But I guess there's not much alcohol in an ale... but there is a lot of sugar and gluten. Watch yourself!
Jessica A.
Downey, CA
I'm not a huge beer drinker, I prefer vodka and wind - but I recently discovered a beer I actually enjoy. I found this beer at a local bar in Hollywood. I love that it doesn't have a horrible after taste, doesn't leave me feeling bloated and I actually enjoy having more than one glass. Another plus is that I easily found it at my local Ralph's. Overall - it is my current favorite beer.
Norma L.
I really enjoyed this beer. It had a nice amooth flavor and went down easy. Probably a little too easy! I will definitely keep this in my mini fridge!
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My husband loves ale, and this is one of his favorite brands. He says that the flavor at the bottom of the bottle is by far the best part.
Jessica B.
Lakeland, FL
great taste. will buy this again in the future. I don't always drink mainly on special occasions so I'd be buying this again.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I got this for my boyfriend to try. He liked it a lot. I got it simply because I thought the name was pretty cool.
Sarah T.
Arlington , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This beer is great! Solid flavor but still light and easy to drink. It's becoming more prevalent which is awesome!
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of my favorites from this brewery! It has great flavor and isn't too hard to drink. Delicious!
Dawn M.
The planter golden. Ale set is really good. It
You are. Big wine drinker I would definitely recommend
Anny C.
What os the price? Where are can get it?
Ronnie F.
Where can i find this
Blair M.
King, NC
Where can I buy it?
Daniela C.
Spearman, TX
How good is this??? Where can you find these at??
Elizama M.