BY PRAIRIE FARMS DAIRY

Robinson dairy heavy whipping cream 32 oz see more...

Erica D.
Citra, FL
Foodie Expert
I love using this to make homemade whipped cream for the holidays. I just put it in my kitchen aid, add powdered sugar and vanilla whip it to my desired density and bam, the best whipped cream of life. It's also Perfected for mashed potatoes
gabriela D.
Foodie Expert
My favorite heavy whipping cream. I make a lot of desserts and I love whipped cream on all of them, not healthy at all but it sure is good. U get a lot of product for a bit of money. U can also use it to make alfresdo pasta it is good
Morris K.
Foodie Expert
We use this in almost every recipe especially during the winter. It's affordable and delicious! I think it's better than anything else on the market! Be healthier and make your own Chicken Alfredo with this delicious cream!
Nikki J.
This is a good brand of heavy cream to use. I am very thankful my friend got me to try it. It makes pasta taste so much better than just the sauce out the can or if you want to make you own homemade sauce this is great to use.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
Always good to keep this on hand!! From baking to every day meals. Love making sauces and incorporating it in to evening meals. Makes Alfredo taste 10x's better. This is a trusted and reliable brand.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
Perfect for making homemade whipped cream, yum! I would make sure in advance you have the amount you need, because it does seem to go bad fairly quickly.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
Foodie Expert
I've used many different brands of heavy whooping cream, and I really like this one. It makes great Alfredo sauce, and whips great for desserts.
Sugey n.
Who doesn't like home made whipped cream? It's so yummy! This does the job for a reasonable price. Great for my pumpkin pies for the holidays
Tiffany A.
Foodie Expert
I love using this to make any cream based frosting for my cakes. It is light and even making macaroons it will whip to stiff peaks well.
Adrianna D.
Orlando, FL
Love it! Well priced and great quality. I'll be using this product more often. Made great Mac and cheese with this heavy whopping cream
Brittany G.
Foodie Expert
Is this good for cooking?
Marina S.
Foodie Expert
Does this have added sugar or is it non-sugary?