Prairie Farms Dairy Prairie Farms Vanilla Ice Cream, .5 gal

by Prairie Farms Dairy

Do you guys prefer prairies chocolate ice team or vanilla??
Start your review of Prairie Farms Dairy Prairie Farms Vanilla Ice Cream, .5 gal!
How would you rate this product?
Lesley A.
Baroda, MI
I guess I got the wrong company but I love this company as well ice cream is great too!
Anna R.
edgewood
We got this over the weekend to eat with cake. We got the country style vanilla. We absolutely loved the vanilla taste! Creamy and smooth! Almost tasted like homemade!
Baylee G.
Springfield, IL
We usually buy prairie farms due to price and I love it! They have great flavor options!
Abi W.
Mount Vernon , IN
Very creamy, delicious vanilla flavor. Only brand I will buy. Price is good too. Packing is nice
Brandy  R.
Windsor, KY
Praire farms has some great products!! They literally are right up the road from my house!! They have great ice cream and milk, anything dairy from them is top quality!! I love their dairy products. My kids enjoy their milk as well!! They are located in my home state of KY!! They hve rich and creamy products with the perfect taste!! This vanilla is so creamy and delicious! Highly recommend Prarie Farms Dairy, you wont regret it!! Prairie Farms Dairy Prairie Farms Vanilla Ice Cream, .5 gal
Stephanie M.
Effingham, IL
Not a huge vanilla fan, but if we have ice cream, it’s got to be Prairie Farms. I know not all areas have this brand, but it is delicious.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
1,226 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Very affordable. Found in most grocery stores here in Missouri. Simple vanilla ice cream. Great by itself or dress it up as a sundae. So many choices. Repeat customers. Will continue to buy.
Lauren T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love how Prairie farms is owned by farmers. Anytime I purchase dairy products I always look to buy this brand. I believe they support the ag community well.
Kasey S.
Prairie Farms is the only ice cream to consider when buying ice cream in my house!!!
Sue L.
Falkville , Al
This is a great ice cream for a great price!! But then again I love ice cream especially vanilla!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...