Prairie Dog Antlers Split Elk Antler

by Prairie Dog Antlers

Help encourage positive chewing behaviors, while offering your dog a satisfying treat, with this real antler treat. Offer your dog a satisfying chewing experience with this Prairie Dog Antlers Extra-Large Elk Split Antler Dog Treat. Made from naturally shed elk antler, this extra-large, all-natural treat offers an ideal chewing surface your dog will love. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Bone Life Stage: Adult Large Breed Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Elk Antler Nutrition Option: Natural Directions: If your dog is not interested in the antler, rub with sandpaper, smear with peanut butter, soak in water or bouillon overnight or rub with Worcestershire sauce Ingredients: Elk Antler

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prairie Dog Antlers Split Elk Antler!
Abby K.
Henderson, KY
This elk antler is the only "toy" has survived the mouth of my lab. She demolishes her toys and this is the only one the has last and keeps her occupied.
Victoria S.
Antlers are great dog treat/toys. They are kinda expensive but last a long time and dogs (usually) love them.
Meghan V.
Parkville, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
My dogs absolutely love these! They get incredibly excited when I pull them out from the cabinet and they keep them busy for days (both of them are small, one 12lb and one 7lb). I’ve been satisfied with the quality and the price of each antler. I definitely recommend these.
Kari S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I have gotten my dogs antlers a couple times now. They definitely enjoy the split ones better. I think the inside smell is just more enticing. All three dogs like taking a turn chewing. My dogs represent all 3 stages puppy middle aged and senior. A little pricey but lasts long and dogs keep going back until it becomes a nub.
Amy A.
Senoia, GA
We love that these are natural, and not a rubber based substance. I don’t have to worry about the bone shredding, and ingesting a rubber product. Our lab chews these to a certain point, and we throw them out!
Jude O.
Randolph, NJ
My dog lives these things. She spends hours chewing away and has even gotten a few down to nibs.
Sofia B.
San Jose , CA
antlers are my favorite type of chew toy/ bone for my puppy, a siberian husky, to eat and play with. these antlers are his favorite thing to chew on, and lucky its saving my things around the house because he now has something to eat instead of keep biting my heels and etc. they are pretty expensive, but because my dog is a puppy it takes him time to get through the entire bone. and also its worth it because its a better alternative to rawhide bones
Alex S.
Deal Kent
Our pup is a tough chewer and tends to rip any plush toys to shreds so this keeps him occupied and lasts ages! He loves it!
Eloise E.
Bristol
My two Labradors love to chew on these and they last a really long time. To make them more interesting I put peanut butter on them and freeze them. I think these are perfect for larger dogs who like to chew!  Most animals naturally shed their antlers si aren't harmed

Looking for your answer?