BY PRAIRIE DOG ANTLERS

Offer your puppy a chewing treat that satisfies with this all-natural deer antler. The treat fulfills your dog's natural urge to chew. This Prairie Dog Antlers Deer Antler Puppy Treat is perfect for puppies who need to chew. Made from naturally shed deer antler, this treat is an all-natural way to satisfy your puppy's chewing instincts. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Bone Life Stage: Puppy Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Deer Antler Nutrition Option: Natural Directions: If your dog is not interested in the antler, rub with sandpaper, smear with peanut butter, soak in water or bouillon overnight or rub with Worcestershire sauce Ingredients: Deer Antler see more...

• Does you dog actually chew on this?3 Answers
  • Can these also be given to adult dogs? I have small dogs ...4 Answers
Natalie C.
Murrieta, CA
I have a corgi and they love to chew and stay busy, I didn't want to give him any toys he could chew and possibly ingest or any rawhide bones because I know they are dangerous. So instead I gave my dog not only this brand of deer antler but others as well found at Petco and Petsmart, he loved them! HOWEVER, I will warn everyone to think twice about even giving these to your dogs because it cracked two of my dog's teeth and he had to have them both extracted years later. So be very careful!!!
Mary M.
Dallas, TX
I have 2 little dogs that love to chew bub can chew and knaw one of these down he loves it they clean his teeth and makes it so he doeant have stinky breath peeyou
Laura G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for my dog, it was a little pricey but worth it. My dog is a big time chewer and this antler has lasted at least a month, no other product has lasted this long. I will continue to buy this brand of antler from here on out!
Taylor Y.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog chews on pretty much everything you can think of, these keep him occupied, not to mention they last forever. You can pick one up at pretty much any pet store, and they are pricey, however, they last forever. I bought one a couple months ago and my dog still uses it every day.
cammie g.
This is the best investment for a dog chew. my dogs LOVE antlers and they are heavy chewers (bulldog and pit bull breeds) and these last 6 months AT LEAST. they don't break or splinter so you don't have to worry about getting pieces lodged in their digestive tracts. I would advise against them if your dog has bad teeth though because they are super super hard.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are very prices and I have found other brands at discount stores pretty cheap. They are a great idea for those dogs that aggressively chew their toys. My 35 pound pocket pit was very interested in this antler and it has taken her several days of gnawing to chew it down.
Courtney  G.
Fremont, NE
I love these for my dog. They are natural and tough. If you have a chewer these are a holy grail product. These are one of the only things that my dog will not destroy in a couple of hours. My vet said they are better for your dog then bones because they wont splinter.
Vanessa B.
Granada Hills, CA
I recently bought this for my pup on black friday at first she was a little skeptical. However, the following day I see her gnawing on the antler and having a great time. My only concern is whether or not it is so hard that she could break a tooth on it.
Rebecca L.
Cincinnati, OH
I have a Great Pyrenees (11 mon) and a Bernese mt dog (1 yr) and they are super heavy chewers. A couple months ago, they were caught chewing my windowsills and the corners of the trim. This chew bone is perfect to hold their attention. It lasts a long time and they love it! No more windowsills have been destroyed ūüėČ
Mary K.
Sterling Heights
Bought one of these when my aussie was a baby pup and it lasted a good 4 months. He's a bit bigger so we buy larger sizes, but overall it is well worth the investment if you have a chewer!
Nina C.
Can these also be given to adult dogs? I have small dogs that are heavy chewers.
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does you dog actually chew on this?