BY PRAIRIE DOG ANTLERS

With turkey and mashed potato flavoring, this Prairie Dog Antlers PetHoliday Collection Turkey & Mashed Potato Antler delivers a tasty reward for your well-behaved large canine. Only at PetSmart. Features: Turkey and mashed potato flavor provides a tasty reward; flavored antler offers a long-lasting treat; ideal for large dogs Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Antler Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Turkey & Mashed Potato Primary Ingredient: Antler Package Weight: 2.6 oz. Directions: Intended as a treat, not as food. Supervise use. If your pet is unaccustomed to this product, serve in a limited amount initially. Recommended size is slightly larger than your pet's mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. This product may stain. Use in a stain-resistant area. Cautions, Warnings or Side Effects: Excessive use of this product may cause gastric upset. Remove directions before giving to your pet. Ingredients: Antler, Turkey Flavoring and Mashed Potato Flavoring see more...

Lexi D.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these! They keep him entertained for hours and last a long time! In the past we’ve had problems with other brands not lasting but this brand is the best brand we have tried! I recommend this to all my dog friends!
Heather Q.
Augusta, GA
My two dogs love this! I only bought one at first to see how they would like it, and that was a mistake! They love it. They constantly fight over it. This is perfect for my puppy husky because she is teething!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog has loved the antlers we have brought him home. It keeps him occupied for hours. I wish they were more affordable and not so expensive. I also wish they were larger, but I guess then I would be buying a horn or tusk.
heather m.
Columbus, OH
my dog loves antlers, only reason i'm knocking it down is because of how bad they are for their teeth
elana s.
I have 2 Dalmatians and it keeps my dogs busy for 5-10 minutes and then they lose interest in it - not quite what i was expecting. Probably won’t get it again
Carlie l.
Much healthier than raw Hyde. I don't give my pet raw Hyde after learning how bad it is for their stomachs.