BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePrai
PLATINUM Firm & Lift Crème 50ml

PRAI PLATINUM Firm & Lift Crème 50ml

by Prai

Rediscover youthful-looking skin with the PRAI PLATINUM Firm & Lift Crème, a re-defining facial moisturiser infused with firming Platinum, one of Earth's most highly coveted precious metals. Working to firm and sculpt the facial contours whilst addressing common signs of ageing such as uneven skin tone and loss of hydration, the luxurious cream utilises PRAI extract to replenish moisture for a more defined-looking complexion, and Almond Proteins to perform a firming and tightening effect. Rich in antioxidants, the anti-ageing moisturiser intensely hydrates skin whilst defending against harmful free radicals and environmental aggressors. Its combination of IDEALIFT™ and NULASTIC™ SILK boost elastin levels and release key nutrients into skin to help smoothen and enhance suppleness. Skin looks smoother, younger and redefined with a fresher, firmer appearance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PRAI PLATINUM Firm & Lift Crème 50ml!
Amy H.
PRAI PLATINUM Firm & Lift Crème 50ml uploaded by Amy H.
This smells beautiful, it's very thick and luxurious! Applies nicely and dries in quickly. I have oily skin and this suits me well, I use it on an evening as it is a heavier product for the summer weather.
Anita F.
Wolverhampton , West Midlands
I bought this as I'm an older lady and this is supposed to be good for menopausal skin. This is a very thick cream and you don't need to use a lot. It absorbs quickly into the skin and feels very Nourishing and hydrating. As I've only just started using it, I can't see any difference in my fine lines yet but it looks promising, as my skin does feel slightly firmer after use. I would recommend it to older ladies as it may be too heavy for younger skins who don't need this level of product quite yet.
Donna K.
scranton
A nice creamy texture goes on nicely without greasy feeling firmer in appearance.
Greetje Z.
I got this in my LF beautybox and purchased it afterwards because it felt so good on my skin. It is rather thick, but sinks in nicely. I haven't noticed my skin feeling or looking any firmer, but I don't have any major wrinkles yet. It does feel moisturized though and a little goes a long way.
Diana M.
Lisboa, AK
I really like this cream. It has A really thick formula and it is very hydrating. It smells really nice in the product last you for a long time.
Gabija T.
Telšiai
It feels nice on my skin, it is moisturising enough for me, but I feel like most of the ‘boujee’ cosmetics is really not the greatest when it comes to ingredients. I took 2 stars because it’s too expensive and really frangranced which is not great for your skin:(

Looking for your answer?