Prada

Prada
4931 Reviews
5 / 5
Prada es una marca muy elegante y bonita,de alta calidad ,sus detalles la hancen unica ,adoro esta marca,productos muy bellos y exelentes.
5 / 5
Prada è un marchio eccezionale,i suoi prodotti variano Dall'abbigliamento alle creme,fit eccellente, confortevole, durevole nel tempo,stile elegante,qualità eccellente
5 / 5
I love my Prada bag!! I received it as a gift and I love the quality and fit of the bag. I can use it during the day and take the straps off and use it as a night bag.
5 / 5
Prams paradoxe perfume is beautiful, it’s quite sweet, top notes of neroli, woody amber and musk tones, it really is sophisticated and I would definitely recommend this
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I have many pair of Prada shoes this one the sole disintegrated. I took them into Prada for a repair and waited 5 months and heard nothing. When i finally got them to respond they said they don't have parts -ie soles for shoes to repair my shoes. I was willing to pay for the repair but they "don't have parts" I find it hard to believe they don't have soles for shoes. There are a lot of other designer companies to get shoes from that stand behind their products . Prada has lost mine and all my associates business.
5 / 5
I absolutely love prada there candy perfume is my favourite there clothes are good but I love the perfume SO MUCH I LOVE IT ❤️ 😍 💖style is so good aswell
5 / 5
Such a nice high quality brand and products reflect that. They combine still with comfort and keep things durable to last a lifetime. I really enjoy the products.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
One of my favorite brands. A bit pricey but that’s a luxury brand. I wouldn’t say that I shop everyday at Prada but I love their perfumes and make up more than their clothing and accessories. Great quality and lasts forever!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It’s is a very nice brand for fragrances and anything else you would want to buy. If you try their fragrances you will for shure love them they are so good there quality is great and there clothes are comfy. They also fit nicely. And are kinda durable.
5 / 5
It’s has a really great quality, comfort and durability. Its really my style and it adds this unique look and smell to my fit! I really recommend!