Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Brandi s.Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Dominique M.Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Melissa G.

BY PRADA

Herma F.
Caguas
Love it, Are beautiful. Cómodas. Las tengo en color blanco. Me gustan mucho. Las conseguí bastante económica.
Angela B.
Fort Scott, KS
Love these! Great product! Cute and stylish! Get tons of compliments when I wear them!
Urshita L.
Dubai
Got it as a gift from my sister for my birthday and I cannot tell you the number of compliments I have received for these beautiful shades! they never go out of trend and so easy to maintain. especially the box that it comes in is perfect! lovely for any lady!
Dazy G.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
One thing I need to mention here, is that I am a sunglasses hoarder and I have collected many pairs, but these remain my favourites. I have had them for two years and even with constant use, they haven't a scratch on them. The round frames didn't suit me at all, so I was delighted when the square frames were released. Comfortable, great protection and tres chic!
Yaz S.
I don't have the rectangle version I have the round ones, couldn't find them on the app! The polarised lenses are great for sunny weather and winter glare whilst driving. I love how black the lenses are and I love the swirls on the arms. They are just gorgeous!
Katteryng R.
miami
I love them so much, mine aré brown and them look really chic. Súper confortable and make and outfit look really sofisticated and cool. There aré expensive but really good quality. Súper recommend
Alison M.
Very high quality sunglasses, and look great. I do wish that they were available in more colours so I can have pairs to go with all of my outfits
Ms Sherry W.
Portage la Prairie, MB
Absolutely Love the sunglasses here! They compliment most face shapes and add and edge of luxery to your look!!
Fida H.
Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses I want to have it so baaaaad Does it woth the price?