Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Melissa G.Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Dominique M.

BY PRADA

Urshita L.
Urshita L.
Dubai
Got it as a gift from my sister for my birthday and I cannot tell you the number of compliments I have received for these beautiful shades! they never go out of trend and so easy to maintain. especially the box that it comes in is perfect! lovely for any lady!
Yaz S.
Yaz S.
I don't have the rectangle version I have the round ones, couldn't find them on the app! The polarised lenses are great for sunny weather and winter glare whilst driving. I love how black the lenses are and I love the swirls on the arms. They are just gorgeous!
Katteryng R.
Katteryng R.
miami
I love them so much, mine aré brown and them look really chic. Súper confortable and make and outfit look really sofisticated and cool. There aré expensive but really good quality. Súper recommend
Ms Sherry W.
Ms Sherry W.
Portage La Prairie, MB
Absolutely Love the sunglasses here! They compliment most face shapes and add and edge of luxery to your look!!
Fida H.
Fida H.
Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses I want to have it so baaaaad Does it woth the price?