Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Melissa G.Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Dominique M.

BY PRADA

Dazy G.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
One thing I need to mention here, is that I am a sunglasses hoarder and I have collected many pairs, but these remain my favourites. I have had them for two years and even with constant use, they haven't a scratch on them. The round frames didn't suit me at all, so I was delighted when the square frames were released. Comfortable, great protection and tres chic!
Yaz S.
I don't have the rectangle version I have the round ones, couldn't find them on the app! The polarised lenses are great for sunny weather and winter glare whilst driving. I love how black the lenses are and I love the swirls on the arms. They are just gorgeous!
Katteryng R.
miami
I love them so much, mine aré brown and them look really chic. Súper confortable and make and outfit look really sofisticated and cool. There aré expensive but really good quality. Súper recommend
Ms Sherry W.
Portage La Prairie, MB
Absolutely Love the sunglasses here! They compliment most face shapes and add and edge of luxery to your look!!
Fida H.
Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses I want to have it so baaaaad Does it woth the price?