Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Melissa G.Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Dominique M.

BY PRADA

Tara D.
Tara D.
Years of lusting after these sunglasses, I decided to treat myself after graduating University. Best luxury investment ever! They're incredibly unique & take quite the person with character to rock them!
Araceli C.
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
My husband purchased these for me for Christmas and let me tell you- they are perfection!! I love them so much! They're so unique and beautiful! The best part? THEYRE PRADA!
jessica c.
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
I saw these and had to have them!! Absolutely love them!! They are really cute and well made!! The scrolling on the side is very unique from other styles out there!! They are a great smaller rectangular shape and fit great!!!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Love this design! Beautiful and timeless. Incredible quality, very durable. The only con is the price but I feel that this product is absolutely worth the price!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
I absolutely love these sunglasses, so cute and so durable! Yes they are strong and don't bend easily! Love them ;) Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
Joyce V.
Joyce V.
Staten Island, NY
These sunglasses are a great fit for me. They are comfortable and also stylish at the same time! I got them as a gift and couldn't be more happy!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lakeland, FL
I am in love with these sunglasses. I feel like a movie star each time I put them on. I have nothing bad to say about them. Best perchase by far.
Jully D.
Jully D.
Honolulu, HI
Love this sunglasses! I have the baroque oval and it just makes you look pretty any day. I would recommend this product.
Herma F.
Herma F.
Caguas
Love it, Are beautiful. Cómodas. Las tengo en color blanco. Me gustan mucho. Las conseguí bastante económica.
Dazy G.
Dazy G.
Ayr, Ayrshire
One thing I need to mention here, is that I am a sunglasses hoarder and I have collected many pairs, but these remain my favourites. I have had them for two years and even with constant use, they haven't a scratch on them. The round frames didn't suit me at all, so I was delighted when the square frames were released. Comfortable, great protection and tres chic!
Fida H.
Fida H.
Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses I want to have it so baaaaad Does it woth the price?