Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Brandi s.Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Dominique M.Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Melissa G.

BY PRADA

Emily B.
Portland, OR
For just black sunglasses, I get the most compliments when I wear these stunners. The fun armband really steps up the sunglasses by giving it something fun without taking away from your face. I absolutely would recommend these for anyone needed a fun pair of back shades in their collection.
Brandi s.
bernalillo
Okay so I only tried these on in the store at sunglass Hut a few years the ones I posted in pic are my Prada’s they are not the Baroque ones though now that I want to go buy them I can’t find them anywhere !! I’ve even looked online only see what I think are probably fakes these are So Gorgeous and been wanting them guess I’m outta luck now 😅 be careful so many fakes online that look identical down to the serial number and even on lens what’s distinctive of Real Prada’s is the R In Prada the bottom in the are has a cut off you can look it up to find out more about what I’m talking about but def wish I could find a pair of these now!
Brianne W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE my Prada sunglasses! They are very flattering and provide great coverage. Plus they look totally glamourous. I am impressed with the quality as well, I have dropped them a few times and no scratches! They are expensive, but if you go by cost per wear, they are WELL worth the investment.
Sam O.
I love these! So fabulous. I received them as a gift. They are very stylish and add flavor to many outfit. They're also just great sunglasses! UV protection and great for protecting your eyes. They are pricey but I would recommend them if you want something extra special in your wardrobe.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
Have them and love them! I love in Florida so sunglasses are a necessity. They are a bold look. The are plastic... so you have to be into that kind of material. They are also pretty dark. Not the darkest sunglasses own but overall effective. Great accompaniment to any outfit.
Lynel M.
Atwater
Love the syle, love the quality and how it fits my face. No cons for this so far but Pro is the quality, dropped it and it never break lol Im impressed with the product and worth the money, you pay what you get. I recommend this for sure but the last time i heard, they will discontinue this style.
Makeup R.
Absolutely love these glasses!! They are so versatile and can be worn with any outfit. And it's perfect for my face shape. Downside is it can scratch if not properly handled. Slightly expensive but worth it since I find it hard to find the right type for me.
Raven H.
Fresno, CA
they look so amazing on, but they bend out of shape VERY easily, like putting them on top of your head quick. i was pretty disappointed considering the hefty price tag, but i still use them when it's bright out and i'm driving
Tara D.
Years of lusting after these sunglasses, I decided to treat myself after graduating University. Best luxury investment ever! They're incredibly unique & take quite the person with character to rock them!
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
My husband purchased these for me for Christmas and let me tell you- they are perfection!! I love them so much! They're so unique and beautiful! The best part? THEYRE PRADA!
Fida H.
Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses I want to have it so baaaaad Does it woth the price?