Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Melissa G.

BY PRADA

Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
Covington, LA
My favorite sunglasses ever! I always get complements on them and everyone wants to know where I got them! However I do wish they were a tad darker, but that is just a personal preference...considering some individuals like more sheer glasses!
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
LOVE LOVE LOVE my Prada sunglasses! They are very flattering and provide great coverage. Plus they look totally glamourous. I am impressed with the quality as well, I have dropped them a few times and no scratches! They are expensive, but if you go by cost per wear, they are WELL worth the investment.
Sam O.
Sam O.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
I love these! So fabulous. I received them as a gift. They are very stylish and add flavor to many outfit. They're also just great sunglasses! UV protection and great for protecting your eyes. They are pricey but I would recommend them if you want something extra special in your wardrobe.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
Have them and love them! I love in Florida so sunglasses are a necessity. They are a bold look. The are plastic... so you have to be into that kind of material. They are also pretty dark. Not the darkest sunglasses own but overall effective. Great accompaniment to any outfit.
Makeup R.
Makeup R.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
Absolutely love these glasses!! They are so versatile and can be worn with any outfit. And it's perfect for my face shape. Downside is it can scratch if not properly handled. Slightly expensive but worth it since I find it hard to find the right type for me.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
they look so amazing on, but they bend out of shape VERY easily, like putting them on top of your head quick. i was pretty disappointed considering the hefty price tag, but i still use them when it's bright out and i'm driving
Tara D.
Tara D.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
Years of lusting after these sunglasses, I decided to treat myself after graduating University. Best luxury investment ever! They're incredibly unique & take quite the person with character to rock them!
jessica c.
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
I saw these and had to have them!! Absolutely love them!! They are really cute and well made!! The scrolling on the side is very unique from other styles out there!! They are a great smaller rectangular shape and fit great!!!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
I absolutely love these sunglasses, so cute and so durable! Yes they are strong and don't bend easily! Love them ;) Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
Joyce V.
Joyce V.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
These sunglasses are a great fit for me. They are comfortable and also stylish at the same time! I got them as a gift and couldn't be more happy!