Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Melissa G.

BY PRADA

Photo (1)
Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
Covington, LA
My favorite sunglasses ever! I always get complements on them and everyone wants to know where I got them! However I do wish they were a tad darker, but that is just a personal preference...considering some individuals like more sheer glasses!
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
June 26, 2017, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
LOVE LOVE LOVE my Prada sunglasses! They are very flattering and provide great coverage. Plus they look totally glamourous. I am impressed with the quality as well, I have dropped them a few times and no scratches! They are expensive, but if you go by cost per wear, they are WELL worth the investment.
Tara D.
Tara D.
June 30, 2017, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
Years of lusting after these sunglasses, I decided to treat myself after graduating University. Best luxury investment ever! They're incredibly unique & take quite the person with character to rock them!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
March 21, 2017, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
I absolutely love these sunglasses, so cute and so durable! Yes they are strong and don't bend easily! Love them ;) Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
Joyce V.
Joyce V.
Staten Island, NY
April 27, 2017, 3:23 a.m.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
These sunglasses are a great fit for me. They are comfortable and also stylish at the same time! I got them as a gift and couldn't be more happy!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lakeland, FL
July 9, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
I am in love with these sunglasses. I feel like a movie star each time I put them on. I have nothing bad to say about them. Best perchase by far.
Jully D.
Jully D.
Honolulu, HI
May 6, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
Love this sunglasses! I have the baroque oval and it just makes you look pretty any day. I would recommend this product.
Yaz S.
Yaz S.
July 4, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
I don't have the rectangle version I have the round ones, couldn't find them on the app! The polarised lenses are great for sunny weather and winter glare whilst driving. I love how black the lenses are and I love the swirls on the arms. They are just gorgeous!
Katteryng R.
Katteryng R.
miami
March 28, 2017, 2:21 a.m.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
I love them so much, mine aré brown and them look really chic. Súper confortable and make and outfit look really sofisticated and cool. There aré expensive but really good quality. Súper recommend