Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
Metairie , LA
My favorite sunglasses ever! I always get complements on them and everyone wants to know where I got them! However I do wish they were a tad darker, but that is just a personal preference...considering some individuals like more sheer glasses!
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
June 26, 2017, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
LOVE LOVE LOVE my Prada sunglasses! They are very flattering and provide great coverage. Plus they look totally glamourous. I am impressed with the quality as well, I have dropped them a few times and no scratches! They are expensive, but if you go by cost per wear, they are WELL worth the investment.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
March 21, 2017, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
I absolutely love these sunglasses, so cute and so durable! Yes they are strong and don't bend easily! Love them ;) Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
Joyce V.
Joyce V.
Staten Island, NY
April 27, 2017, 3:23 a.m.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
These sunglasses are a great fit for me. They are comfortable and also stylish at the same time! I got them as a gift and couldn't be more happy!
Jully D.
Jully D.
Honolulu, HI
May 6, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
Love this sunglasses! I have the baroque oval and it just makes you look pretty any day. I would recommend this product.
Katteryng R.
Katteryng R.
miami
March 28, 2017, 2:21 a.m.
Review for: Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses
I love them so much, mine aré brown and them look really chic. Súper confortable and make and outfit look really sofisticated and cool. There aré expensive but really good quality. Súper recommend