Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Melissa G.Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses uploaded by Dominique M.

BY PRADA

Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
Harvey, LA
My favorite sunglasses ever! I always get complements on them and everyone wants to know where I got them! However I do wish they were a tad darker, but that is just a personal preference...considering some individuals like more sheer glasses!
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE my Prada sunglasses! They are very flattering and provide great coverage. Plus they look totally glamourous. I am impressed with the quality as well, I have dropped them a few times and no scratches! They are expensive, but if you go by cost per wear, they are WELL worth the investment.
Lynel M.
Lynel M.
Atwater
Love the syle, love the quality and how it fits my face. No cons for this so far but Pro is the quality, dropped it and it never break lol Im impressed with the product and worth the money, you pay what you get. I recommend this for sure but the last time i heard, they will discontinue this style.
Sam O.
Sam O.
I love these! So fabulous. I received them as a gift. They are very stylish and add flavor to many outfit. They're also just great sunglasses! UV protection and great for protecting your eyes. They are pricey but I would recommend them if you want something extra special in your wardrobe.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Lynbrook
 I love their unique style Prada really knocked it out of the park with this original design on the sunglasses I love the glasses they're so unique and awesome they are expensive but you just have to wait for them and buy them secondhand I would totally recommend any Prada merchandise
Jess R.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
Have them and love them! I love in Florida so sunglasses are a necessity. They are a bold look. The are plastic... so you have to be into that kind of material. They are also pretty dark. Not the darkest sunglasses own but overall effective. Great accompaniment to any outfit.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
I love my prada shades! I love the different designs the brand provides to it's consumers. They are great quality and are always packages very nicely. I love the protecting case that comes with the shades. This is one of my favorite brands of shades to purchase!
Makeup R.
Makeup R.
Absolutely love these glasses!! They are so versatile and can be worn with any outfit. And it's perfect for my face shape. Downside is it can scratch if not properly handled. Slightly expensive but worth it since I find it hard to find the right type for me.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Fresno, CA
they look so amazing on, but they bend out of shape VERY easily, like putting them on top of your head quick. i was pretty disappointed considering the hefty price tag, but i still use them when it's bright out and i'm driving
Sara M.
Sara M.
Grove City, OH
BEST SUNGLASSES EVER. They are a bit pricey but so worth it. I've had my eye on them for over a year and I finally took the plunge. I love them so much. They are such amazing quality and the design of them is so unique.
Fida H.
Fida H.
Prada Rectangle Baroque Sunglasses I want to have it so baaaaad Does it woth the price?