Prada Prada Candy Kiss 2.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Karen D.Prada Prada Candy Kiss 2.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Abigail G.

BY PRADA

Evoking thousands of kisses, the iconic lips reveal a new facet of Candy's personality. Still feminine and seductive, Candy Kiss is more charming and flirtatious than ever. Prada Candy Kiss reveals its inimitable softness with an overdose of musks, like a scent of white cotton wrapped up in voluptuous orange blossom and suave vanilla. It is a super addictive musky oriental eau de parfum. Notes: Musks, Orange Blossom, Suave Vanilla. Style: Feminine. Seductive. Flirtatious. see more...

Mariah W.
New London, CT
I LOVE THIS PERFUME!! The scent is so light and floral I wear this during the day and also when I go out a night. I bought Kiss by Prada in ultra. This is a long lasting scent I spritz a little on in the morning and by bed time I could still smell the fragrance on me very strongly. I have already bought this fragrance 2 times and it is almost time for me to restock it!! I would highly recommend this perfume.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC
Best parfum I could I have ever been blessed with this Christmas! The scent is like no other, long lasting. I don't think I've ever had more complaints on my parfum until I wore this super (ALLLLLL DAY) last scent at a great price. I would have a doubt in my mind that there's room for improvement.
Aime C.
By far one of the most confidence boosting fragrances that I've tried! This is so beautiful and it makes me feel like a thousand bucks! The best pick me up perfume ever! Love it!
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
I received this as a sample from Sephora. It smells like candy and flowers in the best way possible. I loved it so much I purchased a big bottle l.
Alana B.
Boston, MA
I love this perfume. Smells sweet and light, not too overpowering, but has some great se-xy and floral undertones. Perfect for a date night.
Abigail G.
I got a sample of this it does smell good. Really fruity and I feel like a woman that knows what she want would wear this.
Bukky L.
Prada Candy Kiss is a sweet sweet scent to were. It's a flowery scent to smell. That is all I have to say for this spray.
Samantha N.
Linwood, NJ
Little too sweet smelling for me but great packaging. Received as a gift but not something I'd buy again
Akasha R.
One of my all time favourite sweet-scented perfumes. I purchased this online the first time & the second time at a department store. I love the bottle & the packaging - so chic! Couldn't fault this perfume, will probably be buying another one soon. Prada Prada Candy Kiss 2.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Brittanie K.
I LOVE this scent. I wasn't a huge fan of Prada Candy eau de parfum, but when they came out with Prada Candy Kiss, I was instantly in love. It's long lasting, sweet and sexy. Not to mention, my husband loves it. I would definitely buy this again once I run out.