Prada Prada Candy Hair Mist

by Prada

Prada Prada Candy Hair Mist

Does anyone know if this dries the hair???
Start your review of Prada Prada Candy Hair Mist!
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I love this perfume. It’s one of my all time favorites. It’s a very sweet scent. Really it’s sweet like a fruity candy. It’s a strong scent and it lasts forever! That’s my favorite thing about it is that you really only have to spray one time and you will still smell it all day long. It’ll stay on your clothing until you wash them too
Libby M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I received Prada Prada Candy Hair Mist as a gift. I didn’t think I would like it but it’s amazing!
Tiffany H.
Forney, TX
Fine mist doesn't make my hairstyle go flat. Keeps my hair smelling perfumed all day, the only reason I don't give 5 stars is because I don't love the smell. It's sweet like candy, but it has overtones that smell kind of like old lady.
Gilsia  E.
Bronx, NY
The scent is very sweet and delicate, is not too overwhelming and the only thing is that is a little overpriced but it’s long lasting
Kim  S.
The fragrance family category "warm and spicy" is spot on! This has such a nice fall/winter scent - it's just very fall comforting. I absolutely love the idea for a perfume hair mist as opposed to a regular fragrance - let's face it all perfume has alcohol and it always make me a little nervous to be putting that on my skin all the time so being able to give my hair (which I use ton of conditioner on all the time anyway) is way less concerning. The scent is super long lasting and if I give my head a little shake it kind of reactivates later in the day and so it really lasts all day long. Beautiful packaging as always in accordance the price.
Jacqueline C.
hattiesburg, MS
I love this smell! My friend introduced me to this scent and I have been obsessed with it ever since. It is a very soft, sweet scent. Very fresh as well. I also love the roller ball scent, it is so convenient!
Maribel R.
Laredo, TX
I love it this is my favorite fragrance in the world , I love every single note ,is unique , soft , not too sweet , long lasting
Zahra M.
um alquain
adore hair products, I bought this fragrance and I liked the smell a lot because it is warm ,fresh ، But it does not prove very much and that's bad ،yhe scent like sweet ❤️❤️.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
I cant find the perfume on here... this scent is to die for. I have not tried the hair mist but I can only imagine how wonderful it is. The perfume is to die for and a must have if you love sweet smelling perfumes!! The whole prada candy line is a dream!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...