BY PRADA

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Cherry, Peach, MuskAbout: Discover Candy Gloss, the new feminine fragrance from Prada. Blended by Daniela Andrier under the creative direction of Miuccia, Prada Candy Gloss is a sensual sorbet, sweet as cherry and solar as the orange blossom-juicy, sparkling, and intensely joyful. Prada Candy fragrances are delightfully addictive scents inspired by the sweetest, most gourmand facets of the Prada woman. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Guadalupe C.
Tucson, AZ
I usually don’t wear perfume nor had I ever purchased an expensive brand perfume, but when I smelled this I had to. I love that it’s a rollerball so i can put it in my purse to retouch during the day and it doesn’t take space. Truly love it and will definitely purchase the big one soon.
Tina R.
Absolutely love this scent. I personally do not prefer sweet smelling scents but when I tried this on at Sephora I absolutely loved it. The price is affordable and worth the money in my opinion.
Taneesha G.
Smells amazing. I alternate between prada and YSL. Just love it. The size is fantastic for an on-the-go product, which is what I use it for! If I need a touch up while I’m at school or out and about, I resort to this every time. It’s not very strong though.