Prada Prada Candy Gloss 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Aaisha❣️ A.Prada Prada Candy Gloss 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Aaisha❣️ A.Prada Prada Candy Gloss 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Aaisha❣️ A.

BY PRADA

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Cherry, Peach, MuskAbout: Discover Candy Gloss, the new feminine fragrance from Prada. Blended by Daniela Andrier under the creative direction of Miuccia, Prada Candy Gloss is a sensual sorbet, sweet as cherry and solar as the orange blossom juicy, sparkling, and intensely joyful. Prada Candy fragrances are delightfully addictive scents inspired by the sweetest, most gourmand facets of the Prada woman. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
I had this one as it was mistaken for my usual which is the original Prada candy but I'm definitely glad that happened because this smells so so good! I love that the colour is so pink which is very different but luckily that doesn't come out at all on the skin, I'd say it lasts fairly on the skin with some change in scent but it's a very nice perfume. A little on the expensive side but it's good as a gift or a treat for yourself!
Heather P.
My new favourite scent!!! I received a sample from Sephora and will be getting the full size asap!!! I find it very uplifting! Just putting it on makes me feel good.
It's sweet and slightly musky. It smells like summer in a bottle to me. ❤
Amazing smell, so mature but with a hint of sweetness, bought it at David Jones! The packaging and bottle it very nice and sleek! The smell lasts for ages and is wearable for anything! Can 100% recommend it to anyone!
Maisy M.
Doncaster
Smells absolutely beautiful! It has quite a sweet and playful, the only con is for the price you don't get a lot of product, especially as the perfume seems to fade after only an hour or two. I would definitely recommend this to others but as a special occasion perfume rather than your everyday.
Naomi F.
Edmonton, AB
This purfume smells delicious! It's even better than the original in my opinion. It's still sweet smelling but more fruity / spicey sort of. I love it.
Megan L.
I got this for my birthday ! I love it ! I guess it depends on if you like the smell but I think it's gorgeous !
Manpreet D.
Calgary, AB
My all time favourite! So playful, makes me feel types of good. Love the pink bottle.