Prada Prada Candy Gloss 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Aaisha❣️ A.Prada Prada Candy Gloss 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Aaisha❣️ A.Prada Prada Candy Gloss 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Aaisha❣️ A.

BY PRADA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Cherry, Peach, MuskAbout: Discover Candy Gloss, the new feminine fragrance from Prada. Blended by Daniela Andrier under the creative direction of Miuccia, Prada Candy Gloss is a sensual sorbet, sweet as cherry and solar as the orange blossom juicy, sparkling, and intensely joyful. Prada Candy fragrances are delightfully addictive scents inspired by the sweetest, most gourmand facets of the Prada woman. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Andrea D.
Wallace, NC
This fragrance has slowly but surely become one of my favorites. It smells so fruity and sweet, but in a refined "grown woman" way. I love how the scent stays with me all day, but isn't overpowering or too strong. It has just the right hint of sugar, spice, and femininity for me. Love it!
Molly W.
Valdosta
I bought this product today from Ulta Beauty and was immediately impressed with how sweet and subtle this scent was. I also noticed it stayed on my skin for a long time and even after I showered. So far so good.
Miranda L.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I absolutely love the smell of this! The first time I tried it, it was a sample from Sephora and I fell in love and had to get the full size! I highly recommend it. The scent is so sweet and stays on all day!
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
I received this as a sample from Sephora and I do not like it at all. It smells like sour fruit and I can't imagine why anybody would want to smell like this.
Megan M.
This perfume smells like I am in a candy shop it reminds my of my childhood and is just amazing I love it and wear it almost every single day
Joii R.
Dallas, TX
It was good to use when I felt like smelling candy all day. When I didn't, it was an irritating smell, everyone else liked it though.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I got a sample of this with a Sephora order, and im iffy. At first it smells terrible, but once it fades a little it isn’t as bad
Kelsi S.
This perfume is sweet and slightly floral, without smelling old ladyish. It’s not too overpowering. Great for day or night.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love the smell of this. The bad thing is it's expensive. The smell last. This is an awesome perfume.
Amanda👸🏼 L.
Cambridge , ON
I am in love with this scent. My husband likes it too. I bought it at Sephora and it was pricey but compared to the others not too high. It doesn’t last all day but it lasts a decent amount of time. I love the package.

back