Prada Prada Candy Gloss 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Aaisha❣️ A.Prada Prada Candy Gloss 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Aaisha❣️ A.Prada Prada Candy Gloss 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Aaisha❣️ A.

BY PRADA

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Cherry, Peach, MuskAbout: Discover Candy Gloss, the new feminine fragrance from Prada. Blended by Daniela Andrier under the creative direction of Miuccia, Prada Candy Gloss is a sensual sorbet, sweet as cherry and solar as the orange blossom juicy, sparkling, and intensely joyful. Prada Candy fragrances are delightfully addictive scents inspired by the sweetest, most gourmand facets of the Prada woman. see more...

Brianna W.
Warner Robins , GA
Great perfume! I received mine from Italy in Epcot! I love the candy-like scent of this perfume! It almost adds a sense of childlike charm and reminds you of your childhood! To me it smells like grape candy! It’s perfect for summer! My husband really like this perfume because it smells like his favorite candies!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Im not much of a fragrance person. I find most to be toi floral, heavy vanilla (which gives me headaches) or too warm. Prada Prada Candy Gloss 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray I really like. It has a sweet base if peach and cherry but has a slight warmth to balance it out. This might be a fragrance I might wear quite often.
Ayanna W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have all the varieties except Kiss. Classic Candy will always be my number 1 go to, but Candy Gloss is gaining notoriety for the top spot. Im thinking Classic candy for fall/winter, occassical pop of Florale in spring, and Gloss for spring/summer.
Lori L.
lj9142
lj9142
I love Prada Candy Gloss. I purchased this fragrance blind last year on its release date, without having tried any from the Prada Candy line and I have zero regret. That sweet cherry as the beginning note is so beautiful and different than anything I’ve ever had in my collection. It lingers for quite a long time, even blending into the middle orange blossom which makes for a strange, yet pleasing scent.

It is while these two are blended that the vanilla starts to seep in, warming up this once sweet perfume into a confectionary goodness. I couldn’t put my finger on the note at the end that I found quite fascinating. Now I know it is almond. While I don’t really like it with the musky notes, I do love the extra warmth and roundness the almond brings to the perfume.

Prada Candy Gloss lasts on me about four to six hours, most of that being the bottom notes. I did notice that the heart, surprisingly does not last a long time in this perfume. Each layer blends beautifully with one another that as the top note ends one of the bottom notes begin, giving it a symbiotic relationship within the composition.

If you like fruity gourmand perfumes you really need to check out Prada Candy Gloss. It is worth going and asking for a sample of. Better yet, treat yourself and get a rollerball. Or do like me and plunge feet first into a larger bottle. I don’t purchase big bottles but I’m glad I did during this blind buy. Prada Prada Candy Gloss 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Smelling this blindly, I would never guess it’s Prada. It smells like something from the Britney Spears line. I agree with the other reviews in that it’s a young, sweet scent but for that kind of fragrance you’re really better off going for a bargain buy in my opinion. There’s nothing about this that I haven’t smelled one hundred times before.
Ati'ana R.
I would wear this every day if I could I can not the describe the smell nothing other than sweet but it smells soooooo good to me a little goes a long way but I bathe in this😂
Dakota L.
Tart cherry is the first thing I think of to describe this perfume. It’s not like anything I’ve had before and I love it. I think I prefer the original Prada Candy just slightly a bit more because it’s a classic and holds a special place in my heart but this is a close runner-up!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
This is one of my favorite fragrances at the moment. It has such a soft sweet scent and is not overpowering. It wears well throughout the day and doesn’t disappear shortly after spraying it on. I get compliments every time I wear this perfume!
Yaidelyn F.
I received Prada’s
Candy Gloss as a sample and I have to say I’m disappointed. I was hoping for a
longer lasting scent. It has notes cherry and orange blossom. I actually detect
hints of peach. It reminds of a sorbet. That reason only tells me it’s not the one
for me.
Naomie S.
Wilmington , DE
I really love this fragrance!
I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t make me itchy or uncomfortable, the scent is very sweet yet subtle. It’s VERY long lasting, and i get compliments every time i wear it out. I will 100% keep this in my collection .

back