BY PRADA

Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme EDT Spray, 3.4 fl oz: Introduced by the design house of Prada Recommended for Normal wear see more...

Evelyn Z.
Evelyn Z.
hialeah, FL
This Parfum is one of my Top 3. I love the smell I can wear it each and everyday. Love the packaging. The first bottle I received was a Birthday Gift and my 2nd bottle I bought myself. I have recommended it highly to friends, Co workers, and family. You can find in at Macys that is wear I bought my last bottle.
Gladis 1778 T.
Gladis 1778 T.
Me gusta mucho los perfumes de Parada para caballero, me gusta regalarselos ami esposo, los compro en Dillards y las botelas son lindas, el precio es acorde a la marca, los aromas me parecen vastante interesante y seguiria comprandolos sin duda
danielle g.
danielle g.
Use this if you are tired in Oud,Woods and sweet scent. Very refreshing in the manner of decent and elegant man..dont just this for the first 15mins let it dry down and enjoy, for me its 8.5/10 total performance.. there could be a little room for improvment
MARINA♥ F.
MARINA♥ F.

¡ I loved !, a very fragrant fragrance although it only lasted a few hours. I recommend it,

I really liked the bottle
Geraldine M.
Geraldine M.
Cali
Me parece muy dulce para mi gusto, pero huele bien, dura todo el día y es buena para usarla diariamente, me gusta
coco l.
coco l.
is  very well for the frangrans and very fashion very nice very cool very fresh is the very well the wordl really
Yssa P.
Yssa P.
Every Prada product you buy is never a waste of money. This is a scent of heaven in a bottle. So much loooove 💕