BY PRADA

Prada PR 12QS Sunglasses for Women in the color Black are available at BestBuyEyeglasses.com. These Sunglasses are also available in the following colors: Black, Brown, Multicolor, Red. These frames do not accept prescription lenses. see more...

Amanda R.
Twin Falls, ID
I love Prada sunglasses. They are definitely well worth the money. I was very hesitant to buy mine, but I'm so glad I did.
virginia g.
me encantan estos lentes kiero compramelos vere si lo hago pronto por que ya viene el verano y es bueno cuidarse del sol
Sara B.
So chic. These are my staple sunnies for the entire summer. Not a big fan of the packaging but I rarely worry about that.
ASHLEY M.
Maspeth, NY
My favorite glasses ever literally I wear them with anything and everything. These come with me on all my vacations!
Yuliana T.
Very cute model of sunglasses 😎 it looks good on me. It's kind of expensive but it's a Prada
Sarah S.
North York , ON
I always love the shopping experience at Prada. The Staff is very helpful and sweet. They helped me find my favourite shades. They even texted my on my birthday to wish me. The shades are really high quality and of course pretty. I travel with them all the time and they are very comfortable and heavy duty.
Mollie S.
These glasses are so so cute and they really top an outfit off!!  They make instagram pics look extra cute and even help me gain lots of compliments when walking around town! An absolute must for summer and sunny holidays on the beach! Love the gradient effect!!
Libby S.
These glasses are the nicest fitting best looking I've worn in a long time! Extreme comfort no mirroring and a great add to any outfit!
nicole k.
Nairobi
This are my best sunglasses up to date,they are very stylish and so comfortable to wear .its also easy to clean the lenses
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
I used to own a pair of super adorable prada sunglasses. They were brown and just the best sunglasses I had ever had!!