BY PRADA

Prada PR 12QS Sunglasses for Women in the color Black are available at BestBuyEyeglasses.com. These Sunglasses are also available in the following colors: Black, Brown, Multicolor, Red. These frames do not accept prescription lenses. see more...

Ileana B.
One of my favorite sunglasses. You'd expect them to be polarized with the price but they are not. I had mirrored polarized lens made for the glasses and love them. They look much better than I expected.
Hannah H.
I absolutely LOVE these! They are a bit pricey but that's what you pay for designer things! the only thing that I don't like about them is that my hair sometimes gets stuck in the metal pieces above the nose! Other than that they are gorgeous!!
Navneet K.
Overland park, KS
Just so it's known I do love these sunglasses...they don't put a lot of weight on the bridge of the nose and are excellent quality. I was a bit doubtful about the shape since I have a round face, but they work so well!! Have become my favorite! So if you are looking for more of a statement style sunglasses don't forget to check these out!
Mollie S.
These glasses are so so cute and they really top an outfit off!!  They make instagram pics look extra cute and even help me gain lots of compliments when walking around town! An absolute must for summer and sunny holidays on the beach! Love the gradient effect!!
Libby S.
These glasses are the nicest fitting best looking I've worn in a long time! Extreme comfort no mirroring and a great add to any outfit!
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
I used to own a pair of super adorable prada sunglasses. They were brown and just the best sunglasses I had ever had!!