BY PRADA

Prada PR 12QS Sunglasses for Women in the color Black are available at BestBuyEyeglasses.com. These Sunglasses are also available in the following colors: Black, Brown, Multicolor, Red. These frames do not accept prescription lenses. see more...

Brooklynn M.
Kingston, NY
Prada makes great eyewear and these sunglasses are no exception! The frame of these glasses offers an exciting look that no one is able to resist. The only downfall? Prada sunglasses definitely hurt my wallet a bit lol. But they’re definitely worth every penny!
Andaleeb H.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love these glasses! Always get compliments on them! They keep my eyes protected from the sun and are very stylish. I can see these being in style for a while. I'm so happy I went with these and I definitely recommend it!
Jessica K.
Bowling Green, KY
I ordered these sunglasses online and when I received them in the mail I was extremely impressed both by the packaging and craftsmanship. Theses sunglasses are elegant and understated, which I love. They are flattering on the face and I will definitely be on the lookout for new styles in the future.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I come here all the time to shop for clothes,purses, sunglasses and fragrances. I love their wide variety and that there are people to help test the product on you. I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Navneet K.
Overland park, KS
Just so it's known I do love these sunglasses...they don't put a lot of weight on the bridge of the nose and are excellent quality. I was a bit doubtful about the shape since I have a round face, but they work so well!! Have become my favorite! So if you are looking for more of a statement style sunglasses don't forget to check these out!
Hannah H.
I absolutely LOVE these! They are a bit pricey but that's what you pay for designer things! the only thing that I don't like about them is that my hair sometimes gets stuck in the metal pieces above the nose! Other than that they are gorgeous!!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
I love how sturdy and stylish these are. They look good with anything. The unique shape suits my face perfectly and I like to wear them year round while driving . They aren't too heavy and just scream fashionista! Love them!
Ileana B.
One of my favorite sunglasses. You'd expect them to be polarized with the price but they are not. I had mirrored polarized lens made for the glasses and love them. They look much better than I expected.
Lindsey C.
Fort Worth, TX
Prada sunglasses are my go to! Always on trend and fit my face so well! Their optical line is just as good, if not better!
Amanda R.
Twin Falls, ID
I love Prada sunglasses. They are definitely well worth the money. I was very hesitant to buy mine, but I'm so glad I did.