Prada Luna Rossa Sport Eau De Toilette

by Prada

A new creation emblematic of the spirit and energy of Prada Luna Rossa. Inspired by the challenge of extreme sailing, Prada Luna Rossa Eau Sport reveals a dynamic character to redefine lighter Eau de Toilettes with warmer radiant notes. Built around six timeless ingredients, Prada Luna Rossa Eau Sport captures the essence of true innovation, writing the next chapter in a story that speaks of the mastery of competition and the power of nature.

Fragrance Notes:
Lavender, Ginger, Juniper Berries, Tonka Beans, Vanilla.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prada Luna Rossa Sport Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Seymour, TN
Love this on my husband.  Panty dropper for sure.  He gets major compliments anytime he wears this, and even stood the test of jamaican humidity and sweating .. it still smelt great.  Little pricey but def worth every penny.  Little goes a long way
loris, SC
this is my husbands go to cologne and oh my lol I love the way it smells it has a strong smell and lasts all day. the only bad thing is that it stays on the clothing even after they've been washed, but it is a sexy cologne and smells so good.
Los Angeles , CA
Prada Luna Rossa Sport Eau De Toilette uploaded by Jessica N.
My husband has it and it smells so good. It is not strong so it doesn't offend the nose. It is long lasting on him. This is the 3rd time he has purchased it. The bottle is nice as well.
Purchased at: Sephora
As a woman, this is my go to scent. I found it after being tired of all the women’s fragrances that were overly floral. It’s soft , sweat and last forever. I’ve had people ask me what I’m wearing! It’s not overwhelming but the dry down on the fragrance is truly unique to who is wearing it. Price point is good, I would change how it comes out and the packaging. I’ve gone through two large bottles and I can’t get the last bit out. I always tell people about this scent. Especially if they are looking for something unusual.
Cullman
This stuff is plain out amazing. I love the sporty smell. That sweet and not over powering smell. My woman loves it.. compared to most sports this one deffenitly told the cake. The bottle is nice looking as well. I wouldn't change a this about it and I plan to buy more really soon.
Downers Grove, IL
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend, and I think it smells so nice! It’s subtle so it’s not overbearing to give people headaches. The scent is in the floral but still husky side. He wears it often and it seems to last all day. I bought it at Walmart for a cheaper price!
Franklin
After weeks of searching for a new cologne for my husband I came across this at my local Sephora store. I was immediately drawn to the red packaging and bottle design. The smell is light and fresh without being overwhelming or too strong. The smell lasts all day! This will be something I buy again as my husband also loved it!!!
Indianapolis, IN
This is a girls review. This is very unisex and bought this for myself. It's heavenly. This is mostly lavender and vanilla to me. It's very light so I don't understand the "sport" in the name. I expected it to be strong but its not at all. I love this so much. It lasts all day and I receive complements whenever I'm wearing this scent.
North Branford
 opening lasts for about two hours or so and is very nice. strong soapy kinda vibe but all good cause who doesn't like smelling clean. longevity lasts around to about the 6-7 hour mark on my skin before having to reapply. so far one of my favorite flankers from this line
San Francisco, CA
This is a strong masculine scent that is long-lasting. A couple of sprays is all that this perfume really needs, any more and it can become too powerful. Supposedly one of the main scents is ginger, but I found the scent to be more musky and woody than herbal.

Looking for your answer?