Prada Luna Rossa Sport Eau de Toilette uploaded by kim v.Prada Luna Rossa Sport Eau de Toilette uploaded by member-c6b0ec604

BY PRADA

Luna Rossa Sport Eau de Toilette - Prada Luna Rossa Sport Eau de Toilette evokes the Prada man in a sport chic casual moment. Blended by perfumer Daniela Andrier under the creative direction of Miuccia Prada, Prada Luna Rossa Sport combines unexpected ingredients that express the pulsing spirit of the race. Explosive ginger and juniper berries crash through rich, tobacco-inflected notes of tonka bean and vanilla. Vibrant masculine lavender energizes this powerful and intense heart to reveal a sleek and elegant scent that unfolds over time. A fresh aromatic oriental Eau de Toilette, vibrant and sensual. Its elegant trail translates masculine sensuality and sophistication: Vibrant: Lavender, ginger, juniper berries Sensual: Tonka bean, vanilla - Luna Rossa Sport Eau de Toilette see more...

V. S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I was on the search for a great perfume for myself and would just grab whatever samples I could find. I didn't realize this was a cologne when I got the sample and just fell in love with the scent. It isn't surprising because perfumes tend to be too sweet and feminine for me as I tend to prefer more warm and full scents. After comparing this to at least 20 other samples, I decided this was my favorite. It's masculine without feeling overly manly, but it isn't exactly feminine either. I think it's a great scent for both men and women. I've gotten many compliments on it since purchasing. I think it will be my signature scent.
Bao-Tran L.
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend, and I think it smells so nice! It’s subtle so it’s not overbearing to give people headaches. The scent is in the floral but still husky side. He wears it often and it seems to last all day. I bought it at Walmart for a cheaper price!
Cody H.
Cullman
This stuff is plain out amazing. I love the sporty smell. That sweet and not over powering smell. My woman loves it.. compared to most sports this one deffenitly told the cake. The bottle is nice looking as well. I wouldn't change a this about it and I plan to buy more really soon.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
This is a girls review. This is very unisex and bought this for myself. It's heavenly. This is mostly lavender and vanilla to me. It's very light so I don't understand the "sport" in the name. I expected it to be strong but its not at all. I love this so much. It lasts all day and I receive complements whenever I'm wearing this scent.
sam r.
North Branford
 opening lasts for about two hours or so and is very nice. strong soapy kinda vibe but all good cause who doesn't like smelling clean. longevity lasts around to about the 6-7 hour mark on my skin before having to reapply. so far one of my favorite flankers from this line
kim v.
This is a very sexy smell on a man ( my husband) bought this for him as s gift and loves it . Definitely , a great choice to buy . It smells so good I wanted to wear it lol
Brad B.
Hazlehurst
My very 1st prada fragrance so this one means a lot to me as it started my love for the fragrance line. It's not a sport smelling fragrance but it's just damn good!!!
Clinton C.
Springfield , MO
One of the best smelling colognes I have ever purchased! I had a sample and got 4 compliments on 1 day about how I smelled so I went out and bought the full size at Macy's! Would recommend this to anyone!
Ally S.
This cologne has such a beautiful and unique fragrance and smells great of anyone! I highly recommend it for men as well as women! Its powdery & subtly mysterious scent is very sexy and can be worn for special occasions, a night on the town or as your everyday favorite!
Ally S.