Prada Luna Rossa Sport Eau De Toilette

by Prada

A new creation emblematic of the spirit and energy of Prada Luna Rossa. Inspired by the challenge of extreme sailing, Prada Luna Rossa Eau Sport reveals a dynamic character to redefine lighter Eau de Toilettes with warmer radiant notes. Built around six timeless ingredients, Prada Luna Rossa Eau Sport captures the essence of true innovation, writing the next chapter in a story that speaks of the mastery of competition and the power of nature.

Fragrance Notes:
Lavender, Ginger, Juniper Berries, Tonka Beans, Vanilla.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prada Luna Rossa Sport Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
London
On my skin, tonka takes centre stage; the coumarinic, hay-like note dominates, with some powdery facets and aromaticity from the lavender. I don't really get much of the other notes, but this is pleasantly minimalistic scent. Even though this might seem like a heavy, dense fragrance from the notes, it's actually surprisingly light with a touch of creaminess. I'm not too big a fan of tonka bean as the main note, but I can still appreciate the elegance of this scent.
Raleigh, NC
I know this is a men's perfume. But I got it once in a sample bag at Sephora and it was just the most amazing smell ever. Please go and try this. It smells so good and lasts all day long. It's not a strong smell either, it reminds me of baby's breath. Think of soft clouds.
I have bought this twice for my boyfriend and it is THE BEST!! It smells amazing and his dad loved it so much that he bought his own. One spritz lasts all day and he swears that it stays after washing his clothes! It’s so high quality and an all year long fragrance!
Louisville, KY
My favorite men’s smell. When my bf wears this I can’t stay off of him. It literally makes my mouth water. It’s manly but still sweet. It overpowering and lasts forever. Bottle is a great size and lasts a very long time.
Austell
Prada Spirt is my favorite scent. I would recommend it with caution as I don’t want everyone knowing what I wear. The scent is a warming sweet smell that allows for the person to be desired not heard.
Fountain Vly, CA
Got a sample and my SO was obsessed! This has become his signature scent and he gets compliments every time he wears it. Not as well known as their other scents but definitely should give a try.
Plantersville, AL
My boyfriend loves this cologne. For the past 3 years this is the only cologne he ever wants and I agree it smells amazing and it keeps him smelling good all day! Little pricey but worth it!
I absolutely love this cologne! It's a very fresh and sweet scent and it projects nicely, the longevity is actually quite impressive as well, I wore it to work one night at a steel fabrication shop on a 12 hour shift and the day shift were giving me compliments when they came in the next day. A little costly to some but definitely a nice addition to the arsenal.
Prada Luna Rossa Sport Eau De Toilette uploaded by kim-bm-103810 H.
It is one of the best perfumes that I have been able to smell in my life. It is part of the collection that my brother uses, it is a perfume with a very striking fragrance its smell is soft and sweet I really like it Es uno de los mejores perfumes que he podido oler en mi vida. Es parte de la colección que utiliza mi hermano, es un perfume con una fragancia muy llamativa su olor es suave y dulce me gusta mucho
Saint Francis, MN
Bought this for my ex husband. I loved the scent and so did he. It's not overpowering. I honestly used it here and there. 2-3 sprays is literally all you'll need all day.

Looking for your answer?