BeautyFragrancePrada
Luna Rossa Sport Cologne By Eau De Toilette Spray 34 oz

Prada Luna Rossa Sport Cologne By Prada Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz

by Prada

Prada Luna Rossa Sport Cologne by Prada, This fragrance was created by the house of prada with perfumer daniela andrier and released in 2015. A fresh spicy outdoorsy scent with a sweet side. A relaxed blend that keeps your senses entertained for hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prada Luna Rossa Sport Cologne By Prada Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz!
Liseberth  J.
Brookline, MA
Prada Luna Rossa Sport Cologne By Prada Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Liseberth  J.
I have a sample of this and I like it. I like men’s cologne. It’s not overwhelming, it’s just right. Smells really good
Lupita T.
Winters, CA
Prada Luna Rossa Sport Cologne By Prada Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Lupita T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Can’t go wrong with this one smells great it lasts all day I buy it over and over for my husband he loves it too .is so worth the tag ..a fresh aromatic oriental Eau de Toilette, vibrant and sensual. Its elegant trail translates masculine sensuality and sophistication. Fragrance Family: Fresh Scent Type: Aromatic Oriental Key Notes: Top - lavender, ginger Middle - juniper berries Base - tonka bean, vanilla
Tara T.
Dallas, TX
Prada Luna Rossa Sport Cologne By Prada Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Tara T.
Got my boyfriend this cologne sample and I’m obsessed, he loves it too. I think he’s gonna get the full size. Not too strong, lasted a while, and smells sooo good!
Amy Jo C.
Franklin, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
This was this first ever high end cologne I bought for my husband. I got it for Valentine’s Day 2018. It was absolutely an instant attraction when I smelled it. It has notes of lavender and vanilla. It’s spicy and mellow at the same time. It’s absolutely amazing and sexy. It is still my all time favorite cologne on him. He wears it regularly and even thought it is just and EDT it has TREMENDOUS lasting power. The bottle is also sexy and bright. Eye catching sitting on his side of the vanity. The silver and red add a lovely addition of color to his collection of colonge which contains a lot of muted colors. This fragrance stands out in a crowd in every way.
Kary J.
Prada Luna Rossa Sport Cologne By Prada Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Kary J.
Purchased at: Macy's
Prada Luna Rossa Sport is one of my favorites in my collection. Fresh long lasting scent goes well for every occasion. I highly recommend it!
Wes S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how fresh and clean this is, without smelling like a typical "freshie" shower gel-ish or sports cologne. It has a great transition between the opening juniper berry/ginger combination, which feels a bit foresty, and then towards lavendar and vanilla/tonka bean.
Nick S.
Greensburg, PA
I love prada sport probably my second favorite in the prada line. It has the soapy scent everyone loves from prada but also a boozy note along with it. The down side is it only last about 4 to 6 hours on me. I like to wear prada to my job a lot or if I ever wanna smell great for a few hours and move on to something else
Michael B.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
This product smells amazing! It lasts all day long and you get compliments from the start of your day to the end of your day. I wish they had a body wash that would compliment the freshness of the cologne smell. I got this as a gift so I'm not sure how much it was. But it's definitely worth the price in which they paid.
Claudiu R.
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Prada Luna Rossa Sport Cologne By Prada Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Claudiu R.
Luna Rossa Sport by @prada is a Amber Spicy fragrance for men. Luna Rossa Sport was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Daniela (Roche) Andrier. Top notes are Juniper Berries and Ginger; middle note is Lavender; base notes are Vanilla and Tonka Bean,according to Fragrantica. This fragrance doesn't fall into the typical "sport" category, which is not necessarily a bad thing. The opening is powdery, clean, with some Tonka and a very light amount of citrus. It also hits you with that clean, ever-present Luna Rossa lavender note, but it dries down into a smooth, smoky, tonka bean and vanilla base. This is warm, fuzzy, a little powder from the vanilla, a sharpness that keeps it steady from the ginger. It's very sexy and warm, but also mature. It's very much a fougere, not at all nautical (despite the inspiration) or musky. This is perfect for Spring and probably Fall. Its amazing on breezy, cool to warm summer nights. Longevity is above moderate in the 8h mark with good projection for 2-3 and it’s definitely unisex.

Looking for your answer?