BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimPrada
Luna Rossa Sport by Eau De Toilette Spray 34 oz for Men

Prada Luna Rossa Sport by Prada Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz for Men

by Prada

This fragrance was created by the house of Prada with perfumer Daniela Andrier and released in 2015. A fresh spicy outdoorsy scent with a sweet side. A relaxed blend that keeps your senses entertained for hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prada Luna Rossa Sport by Prada Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz for Men!
Jenna P.
Laramie, WY
Prada Luna Rossa Sport by Prada Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz for Men uploaded by Jenna P.
This is my favorite everyday perfume. I am a woman that tends to lean towards masculine scents, but that being said, this one is completely unisex. I do have to reapply it once or twice a day, but it's worth it. It's a warm and powerful scent, and I get compliments frequently!
Erik V.
Massapequa, NY
Prada Luna Rossa Sport by Prada Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz for Men uploaded by Erik V.
Love this scent! Clean powdery and fresh. Lavender and vanilla are the main players here, but ginger and juniper add a fresh and aromatic vibe that makes this very wearable in warmer weather. This can be worn year round and has a longevity of at least 10 hours on my skin, with a soft projection. Great as a work out scent, office, date, or signature scent!

Looking for your answer?