MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimPrada

Prada Luna Rossa Pour Homme eau de toilette - 50 ml

by Prada

Prada Luna Rossa Pour Homme eau de toilette - 50 ml

This it’s sweet?
Which other Men’s cologne would you compare this to?
How would you describe the scent in 5 words or less?
Start your review of Prada Luna Rossa Pour Homme eau de toilette - 50 ml!
Anthony I.
Hicksville, NY
Prada Luna Rossa Pour Homme eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Anthony I.
Very good cologne, especially for the warmer months. Since it’s a cologne and water based, the concentration is lower than an EDP. It has a very nice citrusy, fruity scent. However, it doesn’t last that long. The Extreme version is much better, IMO.
Joshua B.
Newberg , OR
Prada Luna Rossa Pour Homme eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Joshua B.
Initially this stuff comes out like a hard blast of lemon fresh dawn but after you give it time on the dry down it softens up and becomes something different entirely. It develops that clean and fresh scent we so often associate with Prada fragrances. As stated before, makes a great summer fragrance. Might just be me but I don't notice much in the staying power department, maybe 2 to 3 hours and then reapply
Doreen T.
Prada Luna Rossa Pour Homme eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Doreen T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Looking for a sexy scent for your man? This is totally it! Such a clean scent, but also masculine. I’m a huge fan! makes a great gift for family members too!PRADA Prada Luna Rossa Fragrance Set for Men LUNA ROSSA CARBON by Prada - EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ - MEN Prada Luna Rossa Gift Set Prada Luna Rossa Gift Set
Kenzie E.
Vancouver , WA
This is my favorite men's scent right now! I got it for my fiancé and he loves it too. It's a modern, unique twist on a casual, fresh fragrance.
Rudy S.
Prada Luna Rossa Pour Homme eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Rudy S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This fragrance is very smooth crisp and clean best if used during the summer months and hot weather.
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
Prada Luna Rossa Pour Homme eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Sergio M.
Actually I have a Sport Luna Rossa Eau De Toilette. It’s one of my favorite colognes for daily occasions. Super fresh and comfortable. Worth each penny!
Lucero R.
Prada Luna Rossa Pour Homme eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Lucero R.
Purchased at: Macy's
This cologne smells good its more of a light smell not to overpowering It smells amazing & last all day. This is my man's second bottle so that says a lot & as you can see he's almost out on this one!
Tish T.
Mount Airy, NC
Prada Luna Rossa Pour Homme eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Tish T.
Prada Luna Rossa Pour Homme eau de toilette - 50 ml smells amazing my husband sprays this once on his shirt and the smell lingers all through the house. I feel for the price you get what you pay for. Me and the husband is very pleased and would recommend Prada Luna Rossa Pour Homme eau de toilette - 50 ml
Robert A.
Reno, NV
This is probably my fave scent of all time. It's very clean and fresh smelling. I love the light citrus notes. People definitely will notice the scent without it being over powering. It's more on the high end of fragrances but its completely worth it.
Dana D.
I got this cologne for my boyfriend as a present and he is obsessed! It smells so amazing and lasts all day! I recommended this to my best friend and conworker and they purchased it for their significant others who also love it. You won't regret buying this cologne its so unique and fresh smelling!