Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Eau De Parfum Spray for Men uploaded by Sarah M.Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Eau De Parfum Spray for Men uploaded by Narjes Q.

BY PRADA

Prada Luna Rossa Extreme for men. A spicy, dark, and sensual fragrance with amber heart and a lavender signature. see more...

Christine L.
Masury, OH
Love this scent so much! It is definitely unisex, and the packaging is so sleek. Purchased at Sephora, and I'm so glad I did. I have yet to smell anything like it. I would highly recommend to those who like warm scents 😊
Sarah M.
I received a sample of this at Ulta as soon as my husband sprayed it. I knew I needed to give him a full size bottle. The scent last all day when he leaves for work he always gives me hugs and kisses, it lingers I can smell him on my clothes. A couple of himself and a couple of male coworkers argue who smells better. He gets compliments everywhere we go. I love this cologne!
Emma W.
I absolutely love this! All the men in my life love this! I always get samples for Father's Day because it's so expensive, that being said this an amazing cologne!
Ariana G.
Redondo Beach, CA
Affordable and smells amazing. This spray is good for everyday wear and is still usable for a night out. I've tried many prada sprays and this was my favorite not to strong , it was a perfect amount. I've received many complements on it.
Michele C.
Spring Hill, FL
I love when my husband wears this cologne with his suits. It has a very sexy smell with light undertones of leather. Very very sexy.
Rhonda G.
Chico, CA
This is a very rich scent and smells amazing, I got a sample of it and bought it as a gift for my brother
Jeanette C.
My brothers fave scent, not too spicy, not too clean, not too musk. A mature but not old scent.
Candace C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Seductive scent for men. fantastic and lingers throughout the dah. highly recommended
Wanda O.
NEWPORT, PA
Great manly scent. Not too heavy and not too feminine. This smells incredible. I love when my boyfriend wears this, he becomes irresistable!
Felicia Z.
I asked my husband for a review and his answer was "It's good" 😄 For an almost 100 dollar bottle of cologne, I would hope so. I like it on him. It doesn't have that aftershave type smell. I just wish he'd use different ones. I got tired of the smell after the 3rd day.