BY PRADA #23 in Cologne

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Evolved from the pursuit of excellence dynamic, sportive, and energetic Luna Rosa by Prada is a scent with a reverence for the natural world and a passion for innovation. The strength and freshness of the elements is evoked by the interpretation of classic notes in novel forms. A wave of aromatic freshness crashes through Luna Rossa, conveying strength and dynamic energy, while its signature is noble and sensual. Notes: Orange Essence, Lavender Absolue, Clary Sage, Spearmint Nanah, Ambroxan, Ambrette Absolue. Style: Dynamic. Sportive. Energetic. see more...

• Has anyone else tried this awesome cologne?? From what i ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this awesome cologne!! From what i ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ricky H.
This product really makes you feel a certain way after you get dressed and spritzed. It’s very sophisticated but still has a hint of Hip, which makes this my favorite cologne. Prada Luna Rossa Carbon Eau de Toilette
Aaron H.
provincetown , MA
It cannot be beat!  I wear this fragrance every day and am never tired of it when the first spray hits my neck.  Nothing is quite so masculinely unisex.  Clean lavender and powder are the ultimate day time scents and this cannot be beat when it comes to those notes.  Not to even mention how incredibly well designed the bottle itself is... a classy and sleek sculpture in and of itself.
Brandi s.
bernalillo
My Husband uses this cologne and he always smells so good the smell last pretty much all day it is pricey but it’s Prada and it is worth it for a great cologne I would def recommend trying this !!!!!!
Norris “.
West Palm Beach
This scent is classy and elegant. Can be worn during the day or at night and lasts for hours. Have even worn this to the gym and I still get compliments on this scent even after a heavy workout.
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
I bought this for my husband as a Christmas gift and my
Goodness it smells divine. I have never had so many compliments while we are out! It is the perfect scent for any guy and not too strong. I would definitely recommend. I wish it wasn't so expensive but it's worth it because it lasts forever.
Christian H.
Pueblo
Wow one of my most complimented fragrances prada knows fragrances an fashion people at my job can't stay away from me when i wear this guys get this in your life.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
This is great for everyday use and it is fresh, and not too strong or overbearing. I love the bottle and packaging and easy to use it. Smells amazing and always get compliments when I wear, I never get tired of it. Would buy again and highly recommend!
Joel G.
Stockton , CA
Smells amazing, always get compliments when wearing this cologne... definitely would purchase it again. The price isn’t that bad ,got a good deal at Macys and got a value set !!! Would definitely go back for another bottle.
William P.
Prada is by far one of the best designer brands and with this fragrance oh man! Ladies will love this fragrance it’s hard not to it’s pleasant from a distance and even up close. Definitely a compliment getter! Good buy!
Michelle K.
It cannot be beat! I first smelled this on a guy my sister was dating and could not stop listening to him talk due to his amazing smelling cologne. Years later I bought it for my husband to wear as his everyday favorite cologne. He received multiple compliments on it since day 1. It is a very sexy, fresh scent that lasts a long time.
Heath C.
Has anyone else tried this awesome cologne?? From what i have used its not too overpowering, but it lasts a long time!! What do u think???
Heath C.
Has anyone else tried this awesome cologne!! From what i have used its not too overpowering but it lasts a long time!! What do u think???

back