BY PRADA

Evolved from the pursuit of excellence dynamic, sportive, and energetic Luna Rosa by Prada is a scent with a reverence for the natural world and a passion for innovation. The strength and freshness of the elements is evoked by the interpretation of classic notes in novel forms. A wave of aromatic freshness crashes through Luna Rossa, conveying strength and dynamic energy, while its signature is noble and sensual. Notes: Orange Essence, Lavender Absolue, Clary Sage, Spearmint Nanah, Ambroxan, Ambrette Absolue. Style: Dynamic. Sportive. Energetic. see more...

• Has anyone else tried this awesome cologne?? From what i ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this awesome cologne!! From what i ...1 Answers
Norris “.
West Palm Beach
This scent is classy and elegant. Can be worn during the day or at night and lasts for hours. Have even worn this to the gym and I still get compliments on this scent even after a heavy workout.
Jacob L.

It cannot be beat! I first smelled this on a guy my sister was dating and could not stop listening to him talk due to his amazing smelling cologne. Years later I bought it for my husband to wear as his everyday favorite cologne. He received multiple compliments on it since day 1. It is a very sexy, fresh scent that lasts a long time.
Ricky H.
This product really makes you feel a certain way after you get dressed and spritzed. It’s very sophisticated but still has a hint of Hip, which makes this my favorite cologne. Prada Luna Rossa Carbon Eau de Toilette
Michelle K.
LaDetra S.
Irving
Found the 150ml on sale and I had to grab it. It smell so fresh, aromatic and light. The fragrance last for hours and delicate enough for the workplace. It has a lavender,powder and citrus scent. It smell more unisex and could be worn by both male and female. I am a fragrance junkie and this is a staple in my collection.
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
I bought this for my husband as a Christmas gift and my
Goodness it smells divine. I have never had so many compliments while we are out! It is the perfect scent for any guy and not too strong. I would definitely recommend. I wish it wasn't so expensive but it's worth it because it lasts forever.
Tanya L.
West Allis, WI
Bought this for my husband this is his 3rd favorite cologne. I got it from Macy's. It's a nice unique bottle. The sent is like an fresh out of the shower wear. There's no need for any improvement! No evaporation and lasts long!
Daisy Y.
Eww the first cologne my husband got from you guys and you failed me. Smelled way to strong for me. I didn't find smell appealing at all. I told my husband to throw it away. He didn't listen. I don't want him to wear it around me
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
This is great for everyday use and it is fresh, and not too strong or overbearing. I love the bottle and packaging and easy to use it. Smells amazing and always get compliments when I wear, I never get tired of it. Would buy again and highly recommend!
Joel G.
Stockton , CA
Smells amazing, always get compliments when wearing this cologne... definitely would purchase it again. The price isn’t that bad ,got a good deal at Macys and got a value set !!! Would definitely go back for another bottle.
Heath C.
Has anyone else tried this awesome cologne?? From what i have used its not too overpowering, but it lasts a long time!! What do u think???
Heath C.
Has anyone else tried this awesome cologne!! From what i have used its not too overpowering but it lasts a long time!! What do u think???