BY PRADA

Prada Luna Rossa Carbon is a seductive, masculine fragrance, inspired by the collision of nature and technology. Steam-distilled botanicals mix with modern materials in a distinctive blend. A modern fougère, the scent features energetic notes of lavender, green bergamot from Italy, radiant woody notes of patchouli and the dry amber of ambroxan.

Caitlyn S.
Waco, Texas
My boyfriend and I went searching for a new cologne for him at Ulta one day and this one was the winner! He loves it, and I love it! A little goes a long way with this and the smell is very warm and inviting! This spray is also very long lasting! My man will put it on before a night out and I can still smell it when we get home! Try it out guys!
Anh D.
MARGATE
Prada Luna Rossa series have been well-known for the quality and Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, in my opinion, is one of the best. It's unique vibe is very refreshing that you can rock this summer. I went to the mall, tried this out and I fell in love with it. Try this out guys, I highly recommend it.
sam r.
North Branford
absolutely beautiful scent with an absolutely gorgeous opening but doesn't last at all! lingered in the air for about an hour and quickly becomes a skin scent within 2 hours. one of the best smelling but worst performing from the prada luna rosa line.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
This is an excellent, modern cologne. It’s manly without being too spicy and offensive (no axe body spray give here) and is great for every day or special occasions. Amber, lavender and bergamot. I would say it’s almost unisex but definitely leans masculine. A great gift for a no nonsense guy that wants to smell clean but not like soap.
Sarah D.
The wood and earthy notes in this smell divine. The mineral notes linger afterward and throw off the overall scent a bit but it's certainly unique. Got about 5 hours wear time on my husband from a sample single spritz.
Gabriel V.
El Paso, TX
My one go to scent. It’s all i wear and it’s amazing. It gets compliments from anyone and everyone. Uber drivers especially =] it works both day and night time and also provides and all day scent even if you don’t smell it yourself.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Once I smelled this I thought of a well dressed man, and then I immediately decided to wear it myself (I am definitely NOT a handsome man lol) I thought It smelled beautiful no matter who was wearing it. This faded pretty fast for me and I was doing very little and in the air conditioning most of the day. I found I had to reapply this mid-day as anything but the barest scent was left behind by then, however those last few whiffs only made me want to reapply it more as it smelled sooo good to the last little whiff! I recommend this for anyone who loves this smell really, but I think it would fit that handsome man real nicely👍
Idk if they have an Eau De Cologne version but that would certainly last longer than an Eau De Toilette
Livvi D.
Man! Talk about intense! You don't need many sprays of this as it is very strong and lasts for some time. As I smelled this over the course of yesterday and today I found myself enjoying the pepper smell but then realized that this cologne smells exactly like Play Intense by Givenchy. Whatever thoughts I had on buying this cologne was killed by that thought. Not because Play doesn't smell amazing but because Prada Carbon is not really unique to me anymore. It smells excellent but I think you can get the same smell, but possibly not the same intensity, from Play Intense.
Megan K.
Evansville, WI
When it comes to the smell, cette eau de toilette est la perfection!

The smell is very soft yet bold, woody yet hints of stone... yeah it sounds like I don’t know what I’m talking about, but I do! This sent is fantastic. It’s the kind of smell that makes you stop and sniff harder when you smell it on the street. It has the smell of a handsome gentleman.

When it comes to the price, yes I know it’s a bit expensive but when compared to other top brands it is comparably lower. Worth the price in my case, for the sent is just darling to me and the man who’s wearing it only wears it on the weekends/special occasions.
colin R.
Avenel
I bought this one as a blind buy, it’s a very floral, powdery soft summer scent. Can be worn out for a nice day. Or simply just staying in at home or even lightly for work, the longevity of this cologne isn’t that great. Projection is ok but the silage isn’t that great. I give this cologne a 7.5/10 a nice edition to a collection but there’s better fragrances out there.
Emerson A.
Todo mundo sabe que Prada é Prada né non. Gostaria de avaliar.
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I would love to try this for my husband see if he would like it
Tasha B.
How much is this product?
Samantha B.
Would I be able to give this to someone with sensitive skin?
April S.