PRADA LUNA ROSSA by Prada

by Prada Luna Rossa

AFTER SHAVE LOTION 4.2 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PRADA LUNA ROSSA by Prada!
Jamie L.
Alpharetta, GA
Love this perfume. It’s scent is very clean and flowery 🌺 I will purchase this product a million times over and I wouldn’t change a thing about this. The bottle was very durable as well for travel.
Allison B.
Mason, OH
My favorite scent! Light smell, not floral and too strong and lasts for a while.
Melanie W.
Barstow, CA
I love the Prada Luna Rosa Sport. Very sexy and smells so good. Men love it. Always keep it on hand. You've got to try it, too.
Kristen D.
Pickerington, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a female and I love this smell on me! It’s sexy and spicy without being too masculine. I think it’s a great unisex fragrance!

Looking for your answer?