Prada Luna Rossa Black Eau de Parfum 100ml

by Prada

Prada Luna Rossa Black Eau de Parfum 100ml

Anyone smell this perfum ?
[product:prada-luna-rossa-black-eau-de-parfum-spray-100ml/34oz-mens-fragrance] what recommendations are there for scents similar to this one?
Does this smell anything like Kenneth Cole Black?
Start your review of Prada Luna Rossa Black Eau de Parfum 100ml!
Timothy H.
Harrisburg, PA
Prada Luna Rossa Black Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by Timothy H.
Purchased at: FragranceX
Long lasting bergamot beast. With from what I can smell patchouli and amber. It gets alot of compliments and tends to last 8 plus hours. It is a great fragrance and is well worth the money.
Fátima G.
Weymouth, MA
Prada Luna Rossa Black Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by Fátima G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I gave it to my boyfriend for our anniversary and he loved it, sincerely I am a total fan of this perfume that has an incredible aroma, it is subtle, unforgettable, sexy and long-lasting, if you want your special man not to smell like everyone else, do yourself a favor and buy him this!
Arturo B.
Kansas City, KS
Prada Luna Rossa Black Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by Arturo B.
Long lasting, smells amazing! I would highly recommend this for any occasion. I use it for work and I get really good compliments.
johnny S.
Le Grand, CA
Prada Luna Rossa Black Eau de Parfum 100ml uploaded by johnny S.
Purchased at: ULTA
A smooth date night fragrance that anyone can wear. It’s fresh, powdery and slightly sweet with the tonka bean. It’s a scent that is not strong but people can smell it on you. Not overwhelming just a smooth alluring scent for all seasons. Very well done. Performance is above average for me.
Andres G.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite 🤩 fragrance from the Luna Rosa line colección this is so good It works so so well in the cold whether 🙌🙌 fall and winter ❄️ smells so good I got multiple compliments with this fragrance for real 🙌🙌 [product:prada-luna-rossa-black-eau-de-parfum-spray-100ml/34oz-mens-fragrance]
James S.
Not to bad of a fragrance, definitely one for the evening time and small get together. Not a bad fragrance in all. Longevity is pretty good.
Adrian E.
Garland, TX
This is such a beautiful hidden gem. It’s honestly so underrated. This scent is so unique, wonderfully addicting, and exotic. It smells like nothing I have ever smelled before and always has me coming back for more. This flanker off the Luna Ross’s line smells nothing like the others, but in a good way. It comes off fresh and dark with a mysterious, sensual powdery goodness to it. The dry down is wonderful and the projection the first couple of hours is subtle and not so “in your face”. This fragrance is perfect for the cooler seasons like fall and winter where the leathery notes shine and make you feel sexy, yet approachable. This EDP formulation lasts on my skin 8hrs+. It is POTENT. I can still often smell this on my wrist the next day.. AFTER a shower with hot water and a good scrubbing. It’s that good!! The sillage lingers around for about 3-4 hrs and becomes a closer scent suitable for more intimate encounters. Honestly my favorite winter/fall fragrance of all time. So addicting. 10/10 would recommend. Prada Luna Rossa Black Eau de Parfum 100ml
Nicole H.
I received this with my allure box. Now I didn't know it was actually FOR men because after all.. why in the world would I get a men's sample in my women's box? But skip forward to me falling in live with it. So now I wear men's perfume apparently xD
Buife A.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is my absolute favorite scent to wear. I know it is sold as a cologne for men but it does work well for ladies too. I get a lot of compliments when I put this on and it does last all day on me. It is pricey but totally worth it. You get a lot in the bottle for the amount of money you spend. I will def. be buying this again.
Ivan T.
Conroe, TX
This woody scent is a must for any cologne collector. Stays on all day and is great for any event.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...