BeautyPrada
L'homme Eau de Toilette

Prada L'homme Eau de Toilette

by Prada

Prada L'homme Eau de Toilette 100ml

Prada L'homme Eau de Toilette ? Can someone please tell me is this a summer fragrance or a winter And a little bit about this fragrance as I am planning to buy it I have 3 options oud wood by tf , noir de noir by tf and this I want a cologne fr every day use
This or Prada Luna Rossa? I prefer this.
This or Prada Luna Rossa? I prefer this.
Start your review of Prada L'homme Eau de Toilette!
Sehab V.
Saint Louis, MO
Prada L'homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sehab V.
This is also a really classic scent, it's a fresh yet woody fragrance that can be worn in spring, summer and fall. Key notes include iris, neroli and geranium. The bottle is really elegant too, very luxurious too. I definitely recommend, you can't go wrong in my opinion.
Timothy H.
Harrisburg, PA
Prada L'homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Timothy H.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
This is a Rockstar amber and Iris combo with neroli, patchouli and geranium making one of the best fragrances I have smelled in a long time. It last for at least 8 hours on my skin and even longer if it gets onto clothes. I would buy this again. Is a great summer fragrance that all enjoy.
Oscar B.
Arlington, VA
Prada L'homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Oscar B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Prada L'Homme is a great universal fragrance. It can be worn for any occasion and in any season. It's definitely office appropriate and won't offend anyone. The scent is clean, sweet, powdery, and soapy, it smells really good. It can last all day, but you have to spray a lot, which is a downside. Overall, this is one of my go-to colognes.
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
Prada L'homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Elvin C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the notes of geranium and pachouli in this scent. Its one of the most pleasant fragances that i have in my collection. Unfortunately and despite of all that i like of the fragrance does not last very long. The aesthethic of the bottle its simple but at the same time seem luxurious. Highly recommended.
Nathan B.
N Ridgeville, OH
Prada L'homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Nathan B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Prada L’homme is another staple in my rotation and a fantastic dummy reach that’s very mass appealing, yet different! It's hard to describe this one really. It's a very smooth, very creamy, iris and powdery scent that is just very, very pleasing and comfortable. What really sets this apart is its ability to pull off a flower scent without being cloying or too flowery. It's just nice and subtle. This would make a very good formal scent. The opening is incredible, and the drydown is gorgeous. I don't find this to be too soapy, like some people are mentioning. Not on my skin anyway. Prada L'Homme has a much more toned down soapy vibe which lets the other notes shine and therefore allow it to have some dimension to it. Honestly, the more I wear this, the more I love it. It's probably one of the best floral-based I've smelled. I normally don't like florals for how overpowering and heady they are, but this one is fantastic. A definite keeper. Oh and just in case you weren't sure, women absolutely love this stuff. Prada Prada L'Homme Prada L'Eau Eau De Toilette
Brandon J.
Johns Island, SC
Prada L'homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Brandon J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Initially, I felt this was a little too sweet and lacked masculinity. However, over time I appreciated it as a unique fragrance within the 'fresh' scent bracket. Has more character than Gio and Versace Pour Homme. Also has much superior sillage and longevity. Powdery Iris perfection. I returned to it recently and it was a 'wow' (again). I have many fragrances but still cannot think of a better daytime, 'office' fragrance (though of course there are still many very good ones, but Prada L'Homme just wins it). I get decent, but not great performance but think of the purpose, not trying to gas anyone out. Prada L'homme Eau de Toilette
Drew S.
Edgerton
I bought this product a few months ago and I must say wow does it smell fantastic! Its a fresh soapy scent that smells very luxury. Its a safe but appealing fragrance. A must have!
Jose C.
Pasadena, TX
Prada L'homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jose C.
Purchased at: Macy's
I actually blind bought this one cause I had read some really good reviews about it and went for it and I’m actually glad I did it’s honestly one of my favorite scents that I own it’s one of the most freshest and smoothest fragrances I’ve smelled super appealing it’s not a strong scent at all gets plenty of compliments would highly recommend!
Javier S.
Chicago
This is my work everyday scent. It is a luxurious scent for the office. Great Iris scent.Great opening, great dry down. Great compliment getter.  This was purchased at Macy's.  By bottle is halfway. It is time for another bottle. Did I mention the compliments.
Don M.
Charleston SC
A beautiful soapy clean office safe fragrance. Uses the expensive note of Iris. This is a great grab for when you want to have a smell that doesn't offend anyone, yet smell great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Swapnil U.
Winnipeg, MB
il y a un an
Jonathan B. il y a 10 mois
This is an all year round staple. It's probably better in the warmer weather but it's perfect for the office. I'd say it lasts as long or longer than Oud Wood and can be worn in the same situations. It's a soft scent, smells like soap. Hope this helps.