BY PRADA

Prada L'Eau Ambree Eau De Parfum Spray 2, 7 Oz By Prada see more...

Jayme R.
Medford, OR
Love this one. I wear it all the time. It's a more musky, warm scent. I wouldn't describe it as flowery or fresh. It's a deep scent but still light. It's my husband's favorite.
Alecia C.
Duluth, GA
I love prada fragrances. The smells are so subtle. I always get complimented on my smell. My boyfriend loves this scent
Elizabeth N.
Longview, TX
It's my fav!!! It will stay on you all day! It's a very light perfume with a touch of flowers