BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimPrada
Intense Eau De Parfum Spray for Men, Amber, 34 Ounce

Prada Intense Eau De Parfum Spray for Men, Amber, 3.4 Ounce

by Prada

Amber Pour Homme Intense is the new, reinterpreted and more intensive version of their debut male fragrance from 2006 Amber Pour Homme. Amber Pour Homme Intense defines that sophistication and masculinity of the original perfume and intensive aroma of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prada Intense Eau De Parfum Spray for Men, Amber, 3.4 Ounce!
Seth S.
Mcloud, OK
This fragrance is to Prada what Dior Sauvage is to Dior Sauvage, and to Chanel BdC, the brands undisputed flagshipThrough numerous reviews I became aware of this fragrance after release. It was literally praised to the skies and defined as the epitome of office fragrances. After 3 years of intensive use, I can say that it is much more than a pure office fragrance. Prada LHomme is an extremely versatile fragrance that can be worn parked at any time of the year and on any occasion. Personally, I see it as the ideal companion for spring and summer, both at lunchtime and in the evening. It is therefore very easy to wear, so if you dont know which of the countless fragrances you want to wear today, Prada LHomme is practically always a good choice. So it has probably for most, a very high signature fragrance potentialFrom my previous experience, the fragrance is really well received by others. There has never been a negative reaction, but there has been a lot of positive feedback from both men and women.Wow, what are you wearing that smells so cleanYou smell so yummyYou smell so goodPlease tell me what that scent is, I need it tooThe reactions, especially from women, were extremely positive, so that on my third date with a nice lady I was told that I should apply the scent from the last meetings again. I think directness is great but I didnt expect something like thatThe performance is absolutely sufficient for me and the occasions to which I wear LHomme. Of course it can never be too little power, but I find the fragrance very well balanced for a summery scent. The Sillage is also not to be scoffed at warmthheat. Durability is with approx. 6 hours for an EDT completely ok. It may be that you dont notice the scent anymore, but your environment even more.Prada has indeed managed to establish the iris as a fragrance with the entire LHomme line and is thus appealing to an even broader clientele probably also on the sales side than Dior has been able to do so far with the Homme line.

Looking for your answer?