BY PRADA

A sensual interpretation of Iris: fresh and light, like a tender veil. Precious, elusive and perferct balanced, reminescent of the clean scent of crisp linen sheeets and naked skin.

Shawnae S.
Got this as a gift. Not a fan of this scent, it's a little too strong of a powdery scent for my taste. I enjoy more of a warm scent or fruity scent over a powerful powdery scent. I ended up giving this to my mom, which she loved.
Alicia A.
This is my favorite go to perfume. It is not overpowering and all you need is one spray to last all day. I am always complemented and asked what I wearing when I spray this on.
Katie
Love this perfume - gorgeous smell that is also a bit unique - perfume lasts for a long time, both on the skin and in the bottle. It smells like a floral musk to me.
Latissa B.
Orange Park, FL
This perfume is light and flowery. It so soft and sexy. A little goes a long way. It's a good scent for young and old.
Cynthia F.
San Antonio, TX
Beautiful, lovely fragrance for Spring/Summer. Has a wonderful unique floral scent without "flower garden" aroma.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
Such a great scent very feminine and strong this is more of a night time scent
Dalia E.
sfax
I didn't like this product very much because of its very light smell that I couldn't tell I am wearing it. It doesn't last long even though it smellls good. So you will have to add some drops on your skin several times a day to feel the freshness.
Helen C.
caracas
las mejores fragancias para ti, excelente servicio y excelentes productos , existen otro tipo de alternativas , pero si quieres escoger lo mejor debes usar estas marcas que ofrecen lo mejor para el cuidado de tu piel, lo he comprado y es buenisimo