BY PRADA

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Ashly B.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Lasts all day long and a little bit goes a very long way. definitely a very prestigious smell do I only wear it on special occasions.
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Raleigh, NC
Got this as a gift one time...it isn't my favorite scent but I kept it because the bottle is so pretty
Emily R.
Emily R.
Norfolk, VA
I adore this perfume. The scent is fresh and floral with a very sexy undertone. I have a couple perfumes that I love but whenever I where this my husband can't get over how great I smell, so i save it for date nights! Definitely worth the price tag.