BY PRADA

Prada Infusion d'Iris is a contemporary eau de parfum that reinforces Prada's connection with the artisan traditions of classic perfumery. Full of high-quality natural ingredients, Infusion d'Iris is clean, fresh and light and at the same time sophisticated and elegant. It is an intimate and personal scent that envelops you. The name Infusion d'Iris is inspired by the ancient and revered six-month-long infusion process used to draw soft, fresh notes from the root of the iris plant. Notes: mandarin neroli, orange blossom, iris, galbanum, lentisk, benzoin, incense, cedarwood, vetiver. Brand: Prada. Style Name: Prada 'Infusion d'Iris' Eau de Parfum Spray. Style Number: 204872. Available In Stores. see more...

Claudia R.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to only like super musky, vanilla forward scents and have completely switched with this one. I am obsessed with the fragrance and have been wearing it everyday. Its light yet still lasts all day! LOVE
Joslym A.
Tallahassee, FL
This perfume smells glorious. I typically do not like very fruity and florally scents so this has quickly become my signature scent. I get compliments on it all the time when I wear it. It smells of florally, but with a deep musky scent to it that really brings out all the other scents.
Kendra H.
Stratham , NH
This is my signature scent! I love the softness of the floral notes. The neroli and the iris lend a more modern, clean feel. I go to this Eau de parfum when I want to feel sexy and on top of the world.

Rashay A.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is hands down my favorite perfume for myself. it was given as a gift and I'm mow on my 2nd bottle. I want to use it EVERYDAY but fear of running out. I love it!!!
Diedre F.
Sycamore, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite scent ever. I have to stock up on it all the time. Not overpowering at all
Maria M.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of the perfume, and wow, i love the scent. It's not overpowering, and the clean/fresh smell is relaxing.