BY PRADA

Infusion d'Homme is a powdery woody fragrance for men that was launched in 2008 . This cologne is the masculine version of the fragrance. It was created in collaboration with perfumer Daniela Andrier. This fragrance has top notes of mandarin orange, neroli, and clean notes. Its heart features a blend of iris, galbanum, cedar, and vetiver. Its base consists of benzoin, frankincense, and powdery notes. This fragrance has moderate sillage and is long lasting.

erica c.
Gresham , Or
I bought this along with the lotion that came with it. Prada is a very high class brand and this perfume is very high class as well. It has an elegant smell but is out of my taste. As an 18 year old, I prefer a less stronger scent of perfume. This perfume is more on the 30+ year old women because it has a strong scent and is very mature.
Isabella 💞 K.
California City
The smell could have been more bold for what it is, but over all this smells very nice and clean. The smell is not too strong and is very desirable .
Rochelle S.
Prada D'homme is one of best smelling men spray current available in stores. I love this sensuous scent on mt partner.
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
Smell is not for me. Too strong and harsh and the price is high. I tend to stick to lighter fresher or fruiter scents.
Kritika S.
Albuquerque, NM
For the price, the quality is so amazing every penny is worth it! I love this! And the customer service is amazing!
Khris A.
Bowie
Prada smells so beautiful. Every man should have this cologne because it will be the best cologne they will have.
Tania A.
Easton, PA
Great smell for a man! Love this scent! I purchased as a present! The smell seems to linger as well!
Shanice Celine P.
Durban
Bought this as a gift for my partner for his birthday from a fragrance store and ahhh I love when he wears it. On average it lasts all night even after we've had a dances and ran around like idiots. I would definitely recommend it if it's your type of scent go for it and ladies it adds a little extra to your senses as well.
T T.
london
What an amazing fragrance this is. it worth all the money and one of my favourite perfumes of all time . I will recomend it to the gentlmen.
Roberta p.
Sapiranga/Rs
Produto de altíssima qualidade que amo o cheiro dele.diferenciados para os clientes. Gosto muito super recomendo para os homens

back