BY PRADA

Fall under the spell of Infusion D'Homme, the new refined men's fragrance from Prada. Utilizing the finest artisan traditions of classic perfumery, Infusion d'Homme works closely with the body to create a subtle yet distinctive scent. This sensuously crafted essence blends intoxicating citrus and woody notes for an understated, but lasting, impression. Notes: Tunisian Neroli, Iris Pallida, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Incense, Benzoin. Style: Classy. Sophisticated. Elegant. see more...

Katelyn F.
Salem, WV
This makes my man smell wonderful. literally, every time he comes up over, I'm all over him.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
This smells so good and my husband loves the way it smells to I recommended this to anyone
Jacqueline L.
Love the scent. Love it!!! 😃 this is just a lovely smell. Something to fall in love with!!
Stephanie  H.
Providence, RI
I love this perfume it smells lovely I definitely recommend it! I love the way it smells!
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
My husband uses this cologne and it smells so good! very worth the price!!!!!
Frank G.
Freehold, NJ
Of course it smells good. It's Prada. What do you expect? Best thing about this cologne is when someone asks you what you're wearing you get to say "Prada".
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
Has such a great smell and will last forever
but have you looked at the price
wayyy to expensive for my taste
Shyniah S.
Smells delicious. Very expensive, not sure if it is that worth it, I am sure you could get close to the same smell for cheaper elsewhere, but when my boyfriend does wear it mm. He smells good for the whole day.
Julie L.
Kemptville, ON
Love this scent. So fresh and clean! I love the classic bottle. I find it has a unique smell. stands out
Jessica K.
A very heavy smell, that lasts forever. I liked it at first but after a while it gets too much and too intense.