BY PRADA

Fall under the spell of Infusion D'Homme, the new refined men's fragrance from Prada. Utilizing the finest artisan traditions of classic perfumery, Infusion d'Homme works closely with the body to create a subtle yet distinctive scent. This sensuously crafted essence blends intoxicating citrus and woody notes for an understated, but lasting, impression. Notes: Tunisian Neroli, Iris Pallida, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Incense, Benzoin. Style: Classy. Sophisticated. Elegant. see more...

Ashlee J.
Such a great scent. always get complements when my husband wears this and i can't keep my hands off of him!
Rashay A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Prada fragrances. I myself have infusion d'iris so I was drawn to this for my guy. we both love it
Katelyn F.
Salem, WV
This makes my man smell wonderful. literally, every time he comes up over, I'm all over him.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
This smells so good and my husband loves the way it smells to I recommended this to anyone
Jacqueline L.
Love the scent. Love it!!! 😃 this is just a lovely smell. Something to fall in love with!!
Stephanie  H.
Providence, RI
I love this perfume it smells lovely I definitely recommend it! I love the way it smells!
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband uses this cologne and it smells so good! very worth the price!!!!!
Jessica K.
A very heavy smell, that lasts forever. I liked it at first but after a while it gets too much and too intense.
Julie L.
Kemptville, ON
Love this scent. So fresh and clean! I love the classic bottle. I find it has a unique smell. stands out