BY PRADA

Fall under the spell of Infusion D'Homme, the new refined men's fragrance from Prada. Utilizing the finest artisan traditions of classic perfumery, Infusion d'Homme works closely with the body to create a subtle yet distinctive scent. This sensuously crafted essence blends intoxicating citrus and woody notes for an understated, but lasting, impression. Notes: Tunisian Neroli, Iris Pallida, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Incense, Benzoin. Style: Classy. Sophisticated. Elegant. see more...

Rashay A.
Rashay A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Prada fragrances. I myself have infusion d'iris so I was drawn to this for my guy. we both love it
Shyniah S.
Shyniah S.
Smells delicious. Very expensive, not sure if it is that worth it, I am sure you could get close to the same smell for cheaper elsewhere, but when my boyfriend does wear it mm. He smells good for the whole day.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
My husband uses this cologne and it smells so good! very worth the price!!!!!
Frank G.
Frank G.
Freehold, NJ
Of course it smells good. It's Prada. What do you expect? Best thing about this cologne is when someone asks you what you're wearing you get to say "Prada".
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
Master Groomer Expert
If I could give a 10 star rating I would I have this cologne it's the best one out there hands down don't care what people say it's the best of the best!!!
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
This smells so good and my husband loves the way it smells to I recommended this to anyone
nina g.
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
Has such a great smell and will last forever
but have you looked at the price
wayyy to expensive for my taste
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Has such a great smell and will last forever my husband loves it but have you looked at the price wayyy to expensive for my taste
Julie L.
Julie L.
Kemptville, ON
Love this scent. So fresh and clean! I love the classic bottle. I find it has a unique smell. stands out
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
A very heavy smell, that lasts forever. I liked it at first but after a while it gets too much and too intense.