BY PRADA

Fall under the spell of Infusion D'Homme, the new refined men's fragrance from Prada. Utilizing the finest artisan traditions of classic perfumery, Infusion d'Homme works closely with the body to create a subtle yet distinctive scent. This sensuously crafted essence blends intoxicating citrus and woody notes for an understated, but lasting, impression. Notes: Tunisian Neroli, Iris Pallida, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Incense, Benzoin. Style: Classy. Sophisticated. Elegant. see more...

Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
This is my prized possession perfume, i was a little hesitant to buy it because of the cost, but I am so thankful that I did.
Michael F.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
Infusion D'Homme is a soft, slightly sweet and soapy fragrance that leans towards unisex. I like to wear it on rainy days. For some reason the humidity brings out an interesting iris note. An ideal springtime scent.
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
I honestly didn't really like this perfume. It smelt like baby colognia so I ended up using it on my 3 year old at the tlime.
monserrat c.
monserrat c.
Modesto, CA
Prada is one thing that cant be missing in my baby's collection prada always gives him the great satisfaction smell
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
peninsula, OH
Great scent lasts for hours same quality you would expect from all prada products. husband enjoys the scent.
Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.
Such a great scent. always get complements when my husband wears this and i can't keep my hands off of him!
Kris M.
Kris M.
I really love the scent of this, i love wearing it during the spring, right before summer, and its perfect!
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Salem, WV
This makes my man smell wonderful. literally, every time he comes up over, I'm all over him.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Love the scent. Love it!!! 😃 this is just a lovely smell. Something to fall in love with!!
Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H.
Providence, RI
I love this perfume it smells lovely I definitely recommend it! I love the way it smells!