BY PRADA

Fall under the spell of Infusion D'Homme, the new refined men's fragrance from Prada. Utilizing the finest artisan traditions of classic perfumery, Infusion d'Homme works closely with the body to create a subtle yet distinctive scent. This sensuously crafted essence blends intoxicating citrus and woody notes for an understated, but lasting, impression. Notes: Tunisian Neroli, Iris Pallida, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Incense, Benzoin. Style: Classy. Sophisticated. Elegant. see more...

Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
Infusion D'Homme is a soft, slightly sweet and soapy fragrance that leans towards unisex. I like to wear it on rainy days. For some reason the humidity brings out an interesting iris note. An ideal springtime scent.
Shyniah S.
Smells delicious. Very expensive, not sure if it is that worth it, I am sure you could get close to the same smell for cheaper elsewhere, but when my boyfriend does wear it mm. He smells good for the whole day.
Frank G.
Freehold, NJ
Of course it smells good. It's Prada. What do you expect? Best thing about this cologne is when someone asks you what you're wearing you get to say "Prada".
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
If I could give a 10 star rating I would I have this cologne it's the best one out there hands down don't care what people say it's the best of the best!!!
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my prized possession perfume, i was a little hesitant to buy it because of the cost, but I am so thankful that I did.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
I honestly didn't really like this perfume. It smelt like baby colognia so I ended up using it on my 3 year old at the tlime.
monserrat c.
Modesto, CA
Prada is one thing that cant be missing in my baby's collection prada always gives him the great satisfaction smell
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
Has such a great smell and will last forever
but have you looked at the price
wayyy to expensive for my taste
Amanda G.
Peninsula , OH
Great scent lasts for hours same quality you would expect from all prada products. husband enjoys the scent.
Kris M.
I really love the scent of this, i love wearing it during the spring, right before summer, and its perfect!