BY PRADA

Fall under the spell of Infusion D'Homme, the new refined men's fragrance from Prada. Utilizing the finest artisan traditions of classic perfumery, Infusion d'Homme works closely with the body to create a subtle yet distinctive scent. This sensuously crafted essence blends intoxicating citrus and woody notes for an understated, but lasting, impression. Notes: Tunisian Neroli, Iris Pallida, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Incense, Benzoin. Style: Classy. Sophisticated. Elegant. see more...

Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
Infusion D'Homme is a soft, slightly sweet and soapy fragrance that leans towards unisex. I like to wear it on rainy days. For some reason the humidity brings out an interesting iris note. An ideal springtime scent.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Master Groomer Expert
If I could give a 10 star rating I would I have this cologne it's the best one out there hands down don't care what people say it's the best of the best!!!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Master Groomer Expert
Has such a great smell and will last forever my husband loves it but have you looked at the price wayyy to expensive for my taste
Olivia H.
Maple valley , WA
Master Groomer Expert
This is my prized possession perfume, i was a little hesitant to buy it because of the cost, but I am so thankful that I did.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
I honestly didn't really like this perfume. It smelt like baby colognia so I ended up using it on my 3 year old at the tlime.
monserrat c.
Modesto, CA
Prada is one thing that cant be missing in my baby's collection prada always gives him the great satisfaction smell
Amanda G.
Peninsula , OH
Great scent lasts for hours same quality you would expect from all prada products. husband enjoys the scent.
Kris M.
I really love the scent of this, i love wearing it during the spring, right before summer, and its perfect!
Ashlee J.
Such a great scent. always get complements when my husband wears this and i can't keep my hands off of him!
Rashay A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Prada fragrances. I myself have infusion d'iris so I was drawn to this for my guy. we both love it