BY PRADA

Marca: Prada Codigo: Per-8435137743155 Visitar Tienda / Visit Store see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Beatriz R.
The most ladylike, fancier fragrance in the world. It smells so delicate, makes me feel classy. I received a sample as a gift and I fell deeply in love, I have to save a ton to buy me the biggest version available, but it will be completely worth every penny!
Victoria C.
This perfime smells great, its subtle, not overpowering, lasts a lot, its delicate, different and Its not too sweet no too citric
Kasie G.
Sacramento, CA
Love this! It's not too heavy but pleasantly noticeable! It's of good value and not too pricey for it's quality!
Fernanda L.
Atlanta, GA
My perfum! The smell is just delicious and everybody love when I use! My everyday perfum!! The best one!!!
Victoria L.
ORLANDO, FL
I bought this perfume like 4 times. Is really good. The smell is fresh . You will feel really happy
Karen P.
It smellssssss delicious you would LOVE IT !!!! It would bring that love and sensuality back...
bonfim m.
Eu queria provar para fazer uma propaganda mais clara para os consumidores, espero ganhar o produto rsrs.
Hola me encantaría una muestra gratis