BY PRADA

What it is: The traditional yet contemporary Les Infusions d'Iris Eau de Parfum by Prada reinforces the brand's connection to artisan traditions of classic perfumery.

Fragrance story: It is a contrast between great freshness and apparent lightness with a tender veil, sensual and strong, that envelops the body and clothing of the woman who wears the fragrance. Intimate and personal.

LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Maria S.
Asheville
This has a wonderful and feminine scent that is not overwhelming. You can wear this during the day. A very elegant fragrance. Staying power is medium- you’ll need to reapply after 3 hours.
Doreen M.
This smell is a classic smell and strong but long lasting. I think it is a little too strong sometimes, but it definitely has a great scent to wear on a night out. Would get again but there are other great perfumes.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I got this as a bday gift and I was so happy I got it because I wanted it. I’m a big fan of D&G light blue , but I wanted something a little heavier (not too heavy in that sense) for the night but still fresh this was it. It’s fresh, has a powdery smell, yet classic. It’s a mix of classic and new.
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This smells good, but I feel like it might be more suitable for people who are a bit older. I'm very particular when it comes to what type of scent personally fits me, so if it doesn't fit me, then it doesn't fit me even if the scent is pleasant. This perfume is woodsy and florally, with hints of mandarin. It isn't too strong to the point where it gives me headaches but I can definitely smell it on me. The perfume bottle is just an old fashioned rectangle, and a slight press will get you a huge spray, beware.
Ally S.
1,068 reviews
Really love this perfume it's wonderful on all levels. Not sure what they're putting in and that makes it smell so good but there is something about it that is not to Floral not too sweet just enough to make everybody comment on how lovely you smell. Five stars and two thumbs way up would love to smell some more products prada has to offer.
Shopmycloset N.
An overpriced perfume that doesn't last long and smells very "normal". There's nothing that really stands out about it. I stopped using after trying to love it after 4 tries. If you want something clean/citrusy as this, I'd recommend the Chloe by Chloe perfume.
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Just smells so pretty! The Iris is stunning in this fragrance. Smells so elegant and fresh. Long lasting, not at all overwhelming. Has a soapy smell, that is soft and clean. Like all other Prada products, the bottle looks so luxurious on your vanity.
Daria K.
Received this as a gift from my mother in law- omg. I was never a big fan of Prada fragrances because they’re so strong or sweet, but this one is perfect. Lighter smell, one or two sprays are enough to last you the whole day. Love it!
Taylor B.
Ontario, OH
Love this perfume! It smells so good and last awhile I can smell it all day! Alittle expensive but not too crazy compared to other brands! Very well packaged and the bottle is so pretty! I would recommend to others!
Ally S.
1,068 reviews
How does this compare to other luxury scents that you have tried??
Michele R.
Greenville, NC
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
How long does fragrance last ? What season would you use it best?
Ana B.
How's the scent? Is it worth it?

Amazon