BY PRADA

Bergamot, cardamom, neroli, geranium, orange blossom, leather, patchouli, sandalwood, myrrh, nirvanolide musk, vetiver, tonka bean, vanilla, saffron, labdanum, and mandarin. see more...

Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Galveston, TX
I purchase this for my brother almost all the time, the first time I bought it for him was last Christmas and he's been hooked ever since. a true love story!
Chelsea w.
Chelsea w.
Centreville , VA
Want to try product for hubby. Price is a little higher. The packaging is unique. Will have to buy to add to his collection.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Essex Jct, VT
I love the way this scent smells on my husband. The bottle lasts forever and the scent stays on him until he showers next.
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
I love this cologne and I have purchased this as a gift for several men in my family and they have loved it.
Cassidy A.
Cassidy A.
West Palm Beach
Love this Prada cologne for men! Last all day and doesn't give me a headache like most scents do.
Georgie S.
Georgie S.
San Diego, CA
Nice scent! Pretty expensive but a little goes a long way! It will lag forever
Emily G.
Emily G.
Prada is so classy; buy this for your man and he will smell like a million bucks!
Minussa P.
Minussa P.
mexico
No he probado este perfume pero claro que me gustaria probarlo tengo muy buenas recommendaciones de el
Paola L.
Paola L.
Miami , Florida
El regalo perfecto para mi papá en esta navidad. No solo me gusto a mí, a él le encanto.